Serious Discussion I Had At Home

• You cannot reply to this topic
64 replies to this topic

Poll: Who would win in a fight

Who would win in a fight

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

AMightyWind

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, 07 Audi A4 Quattro, 97 BMW 318ti, 1988 Ford Mustang GT
Is this a new cartoon on Adult Swim? It looks cool. biggrin.gif
Oh a Mighty Wind's a blowin’...

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
Well as I see it, sharks temporarily go blind right before they strike. Due to a protective membrane that slides down over their eyes. If you are fast enough you can dodge it's attacks. And a shark, while cunning, and fearless, just isn't, well,......crazy. Sharks prefer prey that cannot hurt them. That is why experts recomend smacking them if they get too close. The shark, seeing your sword, and that crazy Cali-look in your eyes would obviously shut it's eyes and run for the river delta to catch salmon, a treat both bear and shark can enjoy. however, being an animal liker, I would suggest reasoning with the Bearshark. Try explaining that random killing is wrong and how it affects thru the ripple affect, many, many people. Explain the tastiness of frozen fish sticks. Try reaching out and making the bearshark a contributing member of society. Try erasing that violent image you posted, and draw a bearshark in a nice Armani suit and tie, tightly clutching his breifcase, chasing an ambulance to protect the rights of the injured and weak. In court he would have the cunningness, persitance of a shark. The commanding presence, and lung capacity of a bear. He could have a cute little female Bunny-cuda paralegal. It is really time to stop showing sharks as soulless killers. Help put a stop to this human to shark abuse. It isn't our fault humans are so tasty, God made us taste like chicken. And chicken is great. Common Ghost. I know you have a humane side. Lets not go around murdering the weaker minded aminals. Lets nurture them for their strengths.

P.S.- in short you would totally kick it's ass.

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
QUOTE (ChrisF-dude @ Aug 5 2004, 06:12 PM)
Well as I see it, sharks temporarily go blind right before they strike. Due to a protective membrane that slides down over their eyes. If you are fast enough you can dodge it's attacks. And a shark, while cunning, and fearless, just isn't, well,......crazy. Sharks prefer prey that cannot hurt them. That is why experts recomend smacking them if they get too close. The shark, seeing your sword, and that crazy Cali-look in your eyes would obviously shut it's eyes and run for the river delta to catch salmon, a treat both bear and shark can enjoy.  however, being an animal liker, I would suggest reasoning with the Bearshark. Try explaining that random killing is wrong and how it affects thru the ripple affect, many, many people. Explain the tastiness of frozen fish sticks. Try reaching out and making the bearshark a contributing member of society. Try erasing that violent image you posted, and draw a bearshark in a nice Armani suit and tie, tightly clutching his breifcase, chasing an ambulance to protect the rights of the injured and weak. In court he would have the cunningness, persitance of a shark. The commanding presence, and lung capacity of a bear. He could have a cute little female Bunny-cuda paralegal. It is really time to stop showing sharks as soulless killers. Help put a stop to this human to shark abuse. It isn't our fault humans are so tasty, God made us taste like chicken. And chicken is great.  Common Ghost. I know you have a humane side. Lets not go around murdering the weaker minded aminals. Lets nurture them for their strengths.

P.S.- in short you would totally kick it's ass.

Bear-sharks are terroists

nivek2002

Ok chrisF convinced me, GHOST WINS!

laugh.gif

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Of course i done winn cant you see the mighty beard

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Chris-F, you are hilarious!

Ghost-One. after long thought, I believe it would be a damn close fight, chances are you would still come out on top.

Most likely you would get engaged in your furious brawl, but the bearshark will have to retreat every so often to jump underwater and breathe. On the otherhand, while you are one crazy muther, more than likely you will either get bored or go into some other random Ghost-One rambling, perhaps you will try to confuse the bearshark with some pirate gibberish, or talk about haunting computers, or go on some tangent about how you are the CRX God of Destruction.

In fact, on closer examination, I think the bearshark will run out of air and retreat, and while you are crazy, you will likely lose concentration or stop caring and walk away. An eternal struggle of pacifists, if you will.

laugh.gif

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
Bearsharks are terrorists? That's stereotyping. That's racist. So I guess ALL bunnies are cute too? What about the one from Monty Python Holy Grail? I guess Flipper never got drunk and molested the female swimmers, Lassie never shat on the floor or humped a producers leg? You can't base one animal's behavioral tendencies on your flawed perception of how they ALL act. Just because one bearshark may have driven a suicide boat bomb into and sunk Atlantis, doesn't mean they all will. Some can be rehabilitated into lawyers, bouncers, used car salesmen. The way of the Ninja is to be able to protect the less fortunate and innocent. You are drifting to the dark side. Make peace and prosper you will, make war and suffer will all. If I find you are attacking innocent bearsharks, I will be forced to contact the ACLU, PETA, the Southern California SPCA, and Anti-Defamation League. It looks as, if in the picture you are chasing the poor bearshark running away. Besides, we all know that birds are the real terrorists. They bomb shit everyday.

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

LEW

• member 420
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
read once, had to go smoke, came back and now i say bearshark may be quite the challanger. the bear and shark are very powerful animal spirits, so powerful u may not be able to over take.

choose to fight the bearshark -(goto page 178)

decide to run away as fast as u can -(goto page 132)

Edited by LEW, 05 August 2004 - 07:01 PM.

user posted image
ebay id mike_lew
user posted image

nivek2002

QUOTE (Rampage @ Aug 5 2004, 05:55 PM)

Ghost-One. after long thought, I believe it would be a damn close fight, chances are you would still come out on top.

Most likely you would get engaged in your furious brawl, but the bearshark will have to retreat every so often to jump underwater and breathe.  On the otherhand, while you are one crazy muther, more than likely you will either get bored or go into some other random Ghost-One rambling, perhaps you will try to confuse the bearshark with some pirate gibberish, or talk about haunting computers, or go on some tangent about how you are the CRX God of Destruction.

In fact, on closer examination, I think the bearshark will run out of air and retreat, and while you are crazy, you will likely lose concentration or stop caring and walk away.  An eternal struggle of pacifists, if you will.

laugh.gif

Cheers,
Mark

You havent been paying attention Mark! The bearshark has bear lungs so he breathes air! rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (Rampage @ Aug 5 2004, 06:55 PM)

Most likely you would get engaged in your furious brawl, but the bearshark will have to retreat every so often to jump underwater and breathe.  On the otherhand, while you are one crazy muther, more than likely you will either get bored or go into some other random Ghost-One rambling, perhaps you will try to confuse the bearshark with some pirate gibberish, or talk about haunting computers, or go on some tangent about how you are the CRX God of Destruction.

In fact, on closer examination, I think the bearshark will run out of air and retreat, and while you are crazy, you will likely lose concentration or stop caring and walk away.  An eternal struggle of pacifists, if you will.

laugh.gif

Cheers,
Mark

let me tell you somehting rampage ill never give up on fighting Bear shark NEver

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Nivek: You actually expected me to give it a half-serious thought? laugh.gif

Ghost-One: On elightenment of the fact that the bearshark has bear lungs, I believe he will win after all, because you might be crazy, and have a samurai sword, but unless you are 800+ lbs of pure animal instinct, you aren't going to have the raw brute force and primitive rage of a beast like that.

If you had a gun, I'd change my mind, you might chop a limb or two off the bearshark, but eventually he is going to make you his playtoy just because he weights a good 3 times more than you do.

But you can always try.

I think I have wasted enough time here.... rolleyes.gif

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
there have been men to ice a bear with a pocket knife and i have a fine edge sword that bear shar is going down

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Sure, but a bearshark?

Didn't think so.

SportInjectedClub

Ghost-One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
and ilike to tell the story of an other Sailing man that iced a shark with his bear hands...

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
But never a combination of both.

Plus both those stories are not true.

SportInjectedClub