Vacuum Diagram

• You cannot reply to this topic
15 replies to this topic

zAd -

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: Integra, CR-X
Does anyone have a few picture of their carb with the vacuum lines hooked up it would be greatly appreciated. I know about taking out most of the vaccum but im trying to pass smog in california. if i was to take out most of that stuff would it still pass? basically egr wont work if i take out all that stuff rite would the nox but it wont effect hc or co rite so if i was to get a newer cat the 3way obd2 version that take can also take care of nox you think i would be able to pass?

DarkHand

QUOTE (zAd - @ Aug 24 2004, 10:26 PM)
Does anyone have a few picture of their carb with the vacuum lines hooked up it would be greatly appreciated. I know about taking out most of the vaccum but im trying to pass smog in california. if i was to take out most of that stuff would it still pass? basically egr wont work if i take out all that stuff rite would the nox but it wont effect hc or co rite so if i was to get a newer cat the 3way obd2 version that take can also take care  of nox you think i would be able to pass?

In California you're pretty much guaranteed to fail if you remove your smog equipment. sad.gif
DarkHand

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2x crx in the rust graveyard, 87 crx si (building), 2004 wrx
    Garage View Garage
i would also like to see a diagram. emissions arent that bad here. i need to put a new head on my dx, and the vacuum lines are rediculous
valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

DarkHand

Ah ha, an excuse to use my new camera smile.gif I'll take a picture of the vacuum routing diagram on the underside of the Civic's hood and post it up unless someone can link you to one first. smile.gif
DarkHand

zAd -

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
dark hand help me out if you can tahnks a bunch

zAd -

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
last help me sorry for bringing the thread back up but i need help got some vacuum lines that dont know where to go they need to be in their homes.

Omega Mugen

• Dug Diggler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX w/Si motor, 86 Civic DX Hatch, 2001 Prelude
There's a diagram in the Chilton's CRX/Civic/Del Sol book, but the print is so darn small, it's hardly legible.

Going to Hawaii? You need a Dune Buggy.

WTB: 14x8 or 9" Panasports or Watanabe RS.

WTB: 3g Civic hatch gauge cowl, brown.

WTB: ZC header--FOUND

DarkHand

I took the picture, but I didn't upload it before I went to work... It's stuck at home. sad.gif Sorry about that, I'll post it for you when I get home. smile.gif
DarkHand

Hart-n-Sol

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Crx Si, 92 Civic hatch
i have a problem as well. my vacuume lines are fucked and now my rpms climb like crazy when i turn the car on. please help. what do i plug off? what do i keep?

zAd -

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
so im thinking the vacuum diagram from before wasn't done correctly because there is a spot that doesnt have a vaccuum line ohmy.gif here i have a picture there is a red arrow pointing towards the spot http://www.imagestat...8a.jpg.orig.jpg

can someone please help me wihtout hooking that up what would happen because before it was wired without it.

Hart-n-Sol

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Crx Si, 92 Civic hatch
problem fixed. good luck with all of yours. wish i could be of more help.

zAd -

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
hart n soul if umm you looked at the carb thing recently that place is for vacuum rite i just want to make sure that it needs vacuum.

therealtime

• Slow builder of Fast cars
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 CRX Si Turbo, 87 Civic Wagon 4wd (sold), 88 Civic Hatch Std. (RIP), 93 del Sol Si (sold)
i traded all the vacuum crap and small carb on my civic wagon for a 2 bbl Weber. man does it lokk 100 times cleaner under the hood.

-Tony
1986 CRX Si turbo project best 1/8mi et= 8.02
1987 Civic Wagon Real Time 4wd (SOLD)
1993 Del Sol Si (sold)

and Various non-Hondas
www.cheaptrixracing.com

wago%20clan.JPG
ex Wagovan-Clan Member

DarkHand

Crap, I can't get the diagram in focus...

This thread explains my camera setup... I need a second one, set to a closeup focus adjustment before I can get a clear shot of the diagram. sad.gif Sorry Zad sad.gif
DarkHand

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
this might help

When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member