Finally Some Pics Of My Car

• You cannot reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic

Maine_Honda_Racer

• Can't stay off the race track!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1993 Civic EX Track Car, 1987 Crx Si Ice Racer, 1990 CRX Si Track Car, 2004 Dodge Durango
That looks good, I like it, I am going to be painting my project car while building it, though I think I'm going to use flat black, I do like that two tone effect though.

Ben

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In fact, I rock out an RPR decal!

Aren D.

• Save the pepper, save the world.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI/2003 Frontier SC/2006 Jetta TDI/2014 Civic SI
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I really like how you did the roof lines... it looks sweet! all I would do is slam it. Oh and the mono wiper stays cool.gif .

TheApexHunter

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: ' 03 S10
I love it (minus the uni-wiper)... Although I now kinda hate you because if I ever get a 1st gen thats the paint scheme I wanted to do... guess I'll hafta do camo insted

87MugenProCR-X

• Just Drive...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 84 Honda CRX, 94 Honda Civic 4dr, 95 Volvo 850 Turbo Wgn, 91 Mazda Miata
Whered you get those amber corners? Did you make them yourself? Ive been lookin for something like that.

Julian

crx_racer86

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Crx dx b16a ,1987 crx si stock for now
87 mugencrx: the corners were made by me, i just got some amber stained glass paint and gave em a few coats, very simple to do
apex hunter: thanks for the kind words, yeah the uniwiper has the same love it or hate it type of thing going on as the color does, camo would be cool i seriously considered doing it, but im just gonna paint my b-series valve cover camo instead cool.gif
aren.d: thanks it took some time gettin the lines even on each side but it was well worth it in the end. im working on lowering it now and yes the uniwiper does stay haha uniwipers unite! lol
maine_racer: thanks man flat black was my first intention but figured id be a little different and do the green with it, all i need is a nice hood from mr.d and ill be pleased with my exterior

thanks again to evrybody who has posted
Project E-AS Squad now underway
Olive drab
Flat Black
B-series
1st gen represent
user posted image

demon2180

i want some pics when you get the b16 in yeah i want to do the b18c5 yeah built all motor with a b16 badge on block lol i'll get some around my area not to many people notice motor differentence the small ones at least hehehehhehe
user posted imageshift light offuser posted imageshift light on heheh
user posted imageSportInjectedClub

demon2180

the post done stop yet lol biggrin.gif
user posted imageshift light offuser posted imageshift light on heheh
user posted imageSportInjectedClub

red.da

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx dx d16a1, 87 crx si d16a1 :)
well done! you've def inspired me to paint my rex now (not the same color as yours though). what did you do to the rear bumper? just cut it?

user posted image

user posted image
Wagovan-Clan Member

orangecrx

i like the two tone effect. i wasnt quite sure of it yet but i think since my car needs to be repainted i am going to do black and orange. black on the top and orange on the bottom. i have seen it done on a s15 in a magazine and looks hell tight. keep up the good work

crx_racer86

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Crx dx b16a ,1987 crx si stock for now
wow i didnt think id get nearly this much positive feedback, thanks to everybody its a good feeling.
orangecrx: yeah ive seen that s15 and a civic doen the same color and they look very nice, it was difficult to find a good spot to make the line for the two colors since any higher then where i did it at the back would have looked goofy imo, good luck with you project
red.da: thanks and i hope to see your car once its finished god luck. and for the bumper i picked up a stock dx bumper for 10 bux so i had no worries playing with it. i seen mastas bumper and ctbscotts i think and wasnt sure if it could be done with a none-si bumper, i made the cuts and it looks very good imo i like it. i then took the front lower lip off of an s-10 and made the side lips that you see on there out of the curved parts of the lip, adds a little touch to the bumper while making it look lower aswell, if you need more info pm me.ill get a better pic of the bumper so you can really see what i did. thanks again everyone biggrin.gif
Project E-AS Squad now underway
Olive drab
Flat Black
B-series
1st gen represent
user posted image