1991 Civic Hatchback Dx

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
Ok I need to get it out.......now!!! comes with the seats, harnesses, 4 point roll cage, 10.2 mm spark plug wires, on phone dial rims, I also have the original tail lights and will go with the car, needs battery and motor smokes(white not black), car not registered, asking for $1300 as is, i'm in Baldwin Park so you come pick up help me out guys I need it out really soon thanks !!! wink.gif PM me or hit me up online Here are some pics of the car and the seats:

[IMG]
http://mysite.verizon.net/res8ta58/sitebui...pg.w300h309.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 84 Civic Hatch 1500 S with D16A1 blacktop
    • Image Gallery
that poor thing has been badly riced..

white smoke sounds liek a headgasket? 1300 sounds like a good deal ot me if theres no rust
EXPLOSIVO!
84 Civic Hatchback 1500S-w/ d16 blacktop :P
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub
user posted image

civtrx

• Craig M.
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Honda Civic 1500-S
what is it lowered on?
user posted image
^^^^^ R.I.P 05/16/05. . . you will be missed my Civic! ^^^^^

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
dubs --

lol
EXPLOSIVO!
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub
user posted image

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (bigk3000 @ May 23 2005, 04:27 PM)
that poor thing has been badly riced..

white smoke sounds liek a headgasket?    1300 sounds like a good deal ot me if theres no rust

Yeah i keep forgetting that if i'm not rocking cf48's or all jdm'ed or edm'ed out that it's rice......... next time i need an opinion i'll post it in the bigk3000-give-me-your-opinion-forum...... this is a for sale posting not a poll. Thanks. dry.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
sorry man ... its all in good fun. i still think its a good deal for the car especially with the seats and harness's
EXPLOSIVO!
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub
user posted image

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (bigk3000 @ May 23 2005, 10:17 PM)
sorry man ... its all in good fun. i still think its a good deal for the car especially with the seats and harness's

Iwould have to agree with you, seats harnesses and roll cage alone would be worth it and you get a car to boot !!!!!! Sorry I was harsh but I can't stand one import owner calling another import owner rice man, that's what the domestic crowd call all of us derogatorily. wink.gif
user posted image