• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

mrlindeman

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 CRX SI
    Garage View Garage

So here is the engine bay so far after all the work I have done. I am concerned with the nasty surfaces below the intake and am still not happy with some of the clutter. I know there is something I can do to further hide things but the hoses are whats killing me. The fuel system is getting upgraded to all AN Fittings and steel braid soon so that should help. Any ideas guys? I was also thinking of coating the exhaust Mani with high temp BBQ paint. Black would be the color. Are there any hoses in here that could be further deleted that I am just not aware of? Thanks for any input! :)

Here are the pics.

DSCN0141.jpg?t=1451088812

DSCN0139.jpg?t=1451088812

DSCN0134.jpg?t=1451088809

:unsure: :unsure:

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

mrlindeman

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 CRX SI
    Garage View Garage

After looking at these pictures I answered my own question as far as clean up goes.   :) that lower intake looks almost like dirt itself. pics will be posted on the progress of  the de-griming once I get some panels pulled off to reach the hard to reach places :) I need a header bad but cant find one that proofs to be reliable at a decent cost. I have run a search here and found that dc might be a good rout to go but budget is always in mind. 

Edited by mrlindeman, 13 January 2016 - 10:29 PM.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.