Badboyzent

• You cannot reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic

Sgt. Pepper

Has anyone else had trouble getting their items from this member? I paypal'd him $35 on the 19th of May for an Si oil pick up. It did not arrive although he said he shipped it UPS. He said he would send another and promised I would have it by the 25th. Still a no show. I would hope a fellow RPR member wouldn't bone another RPR member and maybe he is ill or out of town or something. I noticed he hasn't been on the site in a week or 2. Anyone else have trouble with him?
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Mavstang73

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 Honda CRX Si
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ May 29 2007, 04:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has anyone else had trouble getting their items from this member? I paypal'd him $35 on the 19th of May for an Si oil pick up. It did not arrive although he said he shipped it UPS. He said he would send another and promised I would have it by the 25th. Still a no show. I would hope a fellow RPR member wouldn't bone another RPR member and maybe he is ill or out of town or something. I noticed he hasn't been on the site in a week or 2. Anyone else have trouble with him?

I was browsing for a rust free crx in New England on these forums. (You can start laughing now).

And I found this thread about a sunroof purchase gone bad. sunroof thread

I'm also in the market for a sunroof without rust. Hopefully attached to a car in the same condition.

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
^^wtf rust free that has nothing to do with what he's talking about.
SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
^^^^ yes it does, hell-fire has not got his sunroof frame yet from badboyzent.... its been 2 months..

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
^^my bad
SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

Honda_design

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: anything
I sent him $140 for his 3G civic wing and haven't heard from him in 3 weeks. I've already disputed it on Paypal and am pissed he would do this to another member. I sent him emails asking him to let me know whats going on, if he needs time, or whatever, but he's completely ignoring me. Maybe he's in jail or got sent to Iraq...if he's a scammer thats probably where he should stay.

Sgt. Pepper

Hated to do it to an RPR member, but I opened a paypal claim for undelivered goods. I hope this is resolved amicably.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Sgt. Pepper

Looks like he visited the site on Thursday, but did not reply to any of my posts or pm's dry.gif

Honda_design

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Jun 11 2007, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like he visited the site on Thursday, but did not reply to any of my posts or pm's dry.gif

He contacted me, told me that he's been out of town but the issue is still not resolved.

wyclefcupcake

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1985 honda crx si CONVERTIBLE by R. Stramman
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ May 29 2007, 04:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yah i was just going to post a thread on this guy but then i found this one. i really didnt want to post something negative about an RPR member but this guy needs to be shown to everyone right now. I made 2 separate purchases from him, one for $40 for a compressor, and one for $10 for a JDM fog light switch. He had good communication but after i sent the money and after a few days i heard nothing. He was getting on this site often. So i began contacting him through paypal. Eventually he sent me back the $40 but the $10 was not refunded. I know it seems petty but its the principle of the matter that he was ignoring me and so I opened a dispute claim. I was refunded $2.68 from paypal. So $7.32 is still in this crooks pocket. I say crook because obviously he has been ripping off other people. He did not even respond to me through paypal. Now i have called paypal and they told me on the phone that he has a very delinquent account, meaning it looked like he had a lot of claims against him. Paypal say they are working on a best effort scenario where they will keep the dispute open and keep trying to collect the money from him. Paypal said they may send it to collections to try to get money from him.

I would like to believe that this person had some bad luck but it looks like he is just a scammer and that is very dissapointing. I mean he signed on this site quite often and he had plenty of chances to respond to my PM's. He also seems to have taken advantage of other RPR members and that is dissapointing as well.

I hope paypal can get the rest of the money back from him. Also i hope that this gets resolved with everyone else as well.

keep this updated so others can see it!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/434210 - thats my ride, 1985 honda crx si convertible by R. Stramman.

badboyzent

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 honda crx si, 88 ford f-150, 89 acura integra, 04 toyota corolla type s
QUOTE (wyclefcupcake @ Jun 22 2007, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yah i was just going to post a thread on this guy but then i found this one. i really didnt want to post something negative about an RPR member but this guy needs to be shown to everyone right now. I made 2 separate purchases from him, one for $40 for a compressor, and one for $10 for a JDM fog light switch. He had good communication but after i sent the money and after a few days i heard nothing. He was getting on this site often. So i began contacting him through paypal. Eventually he sent me back the $40 but the $10 was not refunded. I know it seems petty but its the principle of the matter that he was ignoring me and so I opened a dispute claim. I was refunded $2.68 from paypal. So $7.32 is still in this crooks pocket. I say crook because obviously he has been ripping off other people. He did not even respond to me through paypal. Now i have called paypal and they told me on the phone that he has a very delinquent account, meaning it looked like he had a lot of claims against him. Paypal say they are working on a best effort scenario where they will keep the dispute open and keep trying to collect the money from him. Paypal said they may send it to collections to try to get money from him.

I would like to believe that this person had some bad luck but it looks like he is just a scammer and that is very dissapointing. I mean he signed on this site quite often and he had plenty of chances to respond to my PM's. He also seems to have taken advantage of other RPR members and that is dissapointing as well.

I hope paypal can get the rest of the money back from him. Also i hope that this gets resolved with everyone else as well.

keep this updated so others can see it!

TO EVERYONE- i apologize. i havent been home in weeks because of family issues. ive had people die and a fire.....just lots of stuff going on. i am finally back home so i am going to get things straightened out. i will be giving refunds for the following items..... hellfire for the sunroof (i could not get it shipped because of the glass size and weight overseas to you)... sgt pepper- i owe you $35 for the oil pickup. the first one was lossed in transit (at least this is what i was told by the post office). the other one i had is broken. i can still try to source you one if you would like but at this time i can just send you a refund as well either way. please pm me. honda design, i just got your pm, replied. sorry about the mixup, and i can get you a refund if youd like too.

ALL REFUNDS ARE SUBJECT TO ALL BUYERS TAKING BACK THERE PAYPAL CLAIMS! I can not send nor recieve money on paypal right now without users taking back there claims. there is not enough money in my paypal to do rufunds and i can not add money into my account because of the claims. once everyone clears the claims then i can start sending refunds. not until then. i am not a scammer or a bad guy, i buy and resell honda/acura parts for a living. its how i mkae money to work on my own projects. there are other forums that i am apart of that can vouch for this. there are several members on g1teg.org that know me personally and i would hope vouch for me. SOMETIMES i can be a bit slow on shipping, i am a very busy person with going to school and then work both of which are full time. please just allow me to fix this, i do not want to be seen as a bad person. thank-you.

p.s.- I dont check the forums regularly, if you want a faster response please contact me at either aim, email, or myspace. thank you.

Steve Schindler
Bad Boyz Kustumz - Owner
Bad Boyz ENT.
[email protected]
AIM- Badboyzkustumz
www.myspace.com/effin_awesome

Honda_design

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Steve contacted me and assured me that I would be completely satisfied. There was some misunderstanding on my part also and he is being very cooperative in this matter.

crxboi

• Got Rice?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1989 CR-X Ef8 RHD , 1993 CR-X DEL SOL EG2 RHD
i dont get why people dont send there items, i kinda like keeping a good buyers feedback..

but that is just me

-Chris

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (crxboi @ Jun 25 2007, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont get why people dont send there items, i kinda like keeping a good buyers feedback..

but that is just me

-Chris

yes i agree ,i was having some troubles sending a head ,it bit but i got it out of here and on the way to him ,i think this guysis full of it and needs a good swift kick in the ass dry.gif

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Just give my CRXBRUDDAH his oil pan, he is one cool dude.. guys I'm sure this guy will get the parts out..

HOW ABOUT JUST SEND THE PARTS OUT, THEN PEOPLE WILL STOP THE CLAIMS..OR SEND THEM A MONEY ORDER.. If they stop the claims they cannot reopen them and may lose it all..?? just a suggestion even though you may be honest about the refunds, but they don't know that and a paypal claim is the only security they have.

I HOPE this comes to a fair resolution.. Just PM eachother and resolve it.