Saturday, May 26th

• You cannot reply to this topic
26 replies to this topic

Sgt. Pepper

I'm gonna need a replacement then along with all the fuel lines and such. Good news is NO Vacuum lines!

RFL85CRXSI: Are you coming up? Free food and drinks! Place to crash!
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

RFL85CRXSI

• The Martinsburg Intimidator!
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic CRX Si ,'85 Honda Civic CRX DX, '02 Ford Crown Victoria Police Crusier, '94 Chevy S-10 LS1 (Haul'n AsS-10), '98 Plymouth Breeze 2.4T
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Im planning on it. I have a spare fitting from one of my mani's. Its yours if you want it.

Suck my SOHC!
Im the VTAC sauze on your Honda Burger!

Sgt. Pepper

You guys are the best! Any other forum's members would have told me to go f*ck myself and work on my own damn car. I am looking forward to working with you guys.

Down4ce
crash
RFL85CRXSI
superex87
Omega Mugen (via phone)
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Sgt. Pepper

[quote name='Sgt. Pepper' date='May 10 2007, 04:30 PM' post='335685']
What is this, I think it's broke?!

Better?

RFL85CRXSI

• PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic CRX Si ,'85 Honda Civic CRX DX, '02 Ford Crown Victoria Police Crusier, '94 Chevy S-10 LS1 (Haul'n AsS-10), '98 Plymouth Breeze 2.4T
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yeap! Now you wont have to worry about loosing coolant laugh.gif
I do have some slightly bad news, I may have to bail... Come to find out, Memorial Day weekend is about the only weekend dad and I have avalible to repaint the Dx. Sorry. I will, how ever be there for the meet in Sep. If you do need anymore "over the phone" advice, here's my cell # (304)-268-6553.

Suck my SOHC!

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (RFL85CRXSI @ May 13 2007, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeap! Now you wont have to worry about loosing coolant laugh.gif
I do have some slightly bad news, I may have to bail... Come to find out, Memorial Day weekend is about the only weekend dad and I have avalible to repaint the Dx. Sorry. I will, how ever be there for the meet in Sep. If you do need anymore "over the phone" advice, here's my cell # (304)-268-6553.

Sorry to hear that you won't make it, but I understand. Thanks for the cell #, if we get in a jam I'll call ya. See you in September (or sooner).

Anyone else available on the 26th? Crash seems to think we will have it running by the end of the day. One can only hope.

RFL85CRXSI

• PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ May 14 2007, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Crash seems to think we will have it running by the end of the day. One can only hope.

I have faith in you guys! Hell, if dad and I can compleatly strip down an '87 Dx in 15 hours, im sure you guys can get an engine in and running in half that time!

Suck my SOHC!

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (RFL85CRXSI @ May 15 2007, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have faith in you guys! Hell, if dad and I can compleatly strip down an '87 Dx in 15 hours, im sure you guys can get an engine in and running in half that time!

It's ALWAYS easier to take things apart than it is to put them back togrther correctly......and work. laugh.gif

Installer1

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 crx si, 1991 civic hatch turbo zc
just want to wish sgt. and the rpr members the best of luck and to dive safely. Lots of idiots on the road that weekend....
Lack of planning on your part doesn't constitute me giving you all my extra parts.......

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ May 16 2007, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's ALWAYS easier to take things apart than it is to put them back togrther correctly......and work. laugh.gif

yup i can vouch for this one lol its way easier then putting it back together lol,i wish you guys lived closer id be down for a day of working on someone elses car wink.gif I hope it all goes smooth for you guys ,Phatboy all alone in manitoba sad.gif pulling wrenches by him self day in and day out sad.gif

i goota say though that is one of the cleanest engines ive ever seen ,just crazy clean wink.gif

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (phatboycrxhf @ May 17 2007, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i goota say though that is one of the cleanest engines ive ever seen ,just crazy clean wink.gif

Thanks! I'm anal.

RFL85CRXSI

• PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ May 17 2007, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks! I'm anal.

Hahaha, you havent seen my EW3... One word... CHROME!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Apparently I work the opposite way... Its taken me two weeks to pull the top end off my F-150 (and im still hung up on two exhaust manifold studs so I can get to the last three head bolts under the EM's). Hell, the first time I tore the EW1 head off the Dx, it took me two full days JUST to work on the IM (and 15 minutes to pull the head off including the EM!), and it only took 45 minutes to put everything back together.

As for dropping in an EW w/ tranny, the only snag I had was the damn shifter linkage pin mad.gif laugh.gif

Suck my SOHC!