Rear Panhard Bar Questions (kinda)

• You cannot reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic

firstgencrx

• This thing should fit!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
QUOTE (pvbcrx @ Jun 17 2008, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a thought, but with all the e-mail address trolling and spam nowadays (not by rpr members, of course), you may want to remove David's personal info from your post.

Thanks pvbcrx! Spam is always a challenge to deal with. It's not too much of a problem for me. Comcast, who is my IP provider, who I am not 100% happy with, does a pretty good job of catching most of the crap before it gets to me.

David
Sharing with others what I do for myself!

My H22 CRX Project

Posted Image

toxicshit

check out the mumford endlinks wink.gif

1. EDM 1986 Honda CRX AS - B16A1 engine - OBD1 - Turbo - Stitch welded chassis.
2. EDM 2001 Lexus IS300 3.0 RWD - Daily Drive
cr-x.jpg

icebox187

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
well, im still not really decided... ive seen the phb's on ebay, and ive thought about i, but i really think i could do my own up and save some dough... im about over the whole suspension and bodywork kick ive been on... although i still intend to get a 1 piece fg hood from marcus, and i still need to find an si front bumper assembly... my wants are starting to pile up on the motor again, and i need to catch up to myself... i have some personal matters to tend to b4 anything though, but this b18 block has been chillin in my garage for months, just waiting to be disassembled and sleeved among other things... i was just hoping i could get some things done without spending hundreds of dollars on every little part/project that i start... i am in no way saying any of these parts arent worth it, so please dont get the wrong ideas.... im rambling on about my own troubles... thank you guys for all your help on this issue, and ill probably end up sitting on it like i have sat on installing the front end parts ive already purchased over a year ago
grimms mom

'85-SI

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: '85 CRX SI, '98 Mercedes SL500, '99 body dropped Tacoma, '08 Husqvarna SM610
    • Image Gallery
firstgencrx...are you still making adj. panhard bars for sale? If so PM me please, I tried to PM you and it wouldn't let me. Thanks

cbstdscott

• Swap in HF drums, check your cam timing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 CRX Si, '07 Civic Si Sedan, '15 Scion FRS
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (toxicshit @ Jun 17 2008, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
check out the mumford endlinks wink.gif

Yes, it is pretty easy to make your own adjustable panhard bar. Go to a good race supply company like Pegasus and order a couple of end links and a swedged radious rods and you are in business.

Scott

Posted Image

Form Follows Function

87crxdx

I was just reading this post and would like add a question. I want to install my new adjustable panhard bar that I made but when I raise the car the axle swings down and you have no idea where to adjust it to without putting the car down and measuring afterwards. Is it possible to have the car tires sitting on wooden blocks to raise it up and slide underneath with the stock ph bar out and take a measurement of how long the adjustable ph bar should be set to roughly without wasting a bunch of time? I would like to know this before I go and install it. Would like to do it properly.

firstgencrx

• This thing should fit!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
QUOTE ('85-SI @ Feb 3 2009, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
firstgencrx...are you still making adj. panhard bars for sale? If so PM me please, I tried to PM you and it wouldn't let me. Thanks

I shut my PM folders down because it takes too much of my time. I also don't visit this site much anymore. Keep your eyes on ebay end of next week. I have a new run of bars I will be listing. I'm also listing something different as well, inspired by our famous Kakabox.

D.
Sharing with others what I do for myself!

My H22 CRX Project

Posted Image

toxicshit

QUOTE (firstgencrx @ Feb 11 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I shut my PM folders down because it takes too much of my time. I also don't visit this site much anymore. Keep your eyes on ebay end of next week. I have a new run of bars I will be listing. I'm also listing something different as well, inspired by our famous Kakabox.

D.

what could that be david biggrin.gif still loving the set of camber plates i bought from you they are lovely.

im getting my car off the ground to build a mumford endlink rear suspension as we speak. i finaly got the project on the run again biggrin.gif ill keep you guys posted.

Greetings Erwin.

1. EDM 1986 Honda CRX AS - B16A1 engine - OBD1 - Turbo - Stitch welded chassis.
2. EDM 2001 Lexus IS300 3.0 RWD - Daily Drive
cr-x.jpg

Elias

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: crx
QUOTE (toxicshit @ Feb 12 2009, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what could that be david biggrin.gif still loving the set of camber plates i bought from you they are lovely.

im getting my car off the ground to build a mumford endlink rear suspension as we speak. i finaly got the project on the run again biggrin.gif ill keep you guys posted.

Greetings Erwin.

And do you have distributor plate?
Can i order?
Thanks!