Whats Teh Fastest Youve Ever Gone

• You cannot reply to this topic
83 replies to this topic

CRXdan

I have hit 200kmhr numerous times, and one time I hit 220km/hr and it was still pulling. Who here has the fastest topspeed civic/crx? Im sure i coudl bury my needled but 200k/hr+ is scary in a 2000lb shitbox
90 crx si
13.17@113 street tires low boost
86 samurai g16 turbo

85c-rex

• For the Tenacious, no road is impassable
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1996 Nissan 200sx SE-R(DD), 1969 Ford Mustang (Hot Rod), 1985 Crx Dx (Dead)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
120 downhill...not the highest there will be, but i thought it was impressive since it tops out on flat around 110
There are 3 goals when modding a car.
Cheap, Reliable, and Fast.
Now the down side. You only get to pick 2...
user posted image
Fact: A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have turned Emo.

Put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% who stayed gangster as $h!t.

X-man006

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx SI
I have hit 110 in 4th gear and was still pulling..I just ran out of road...

down4ce

No lie I hit 135 once in my Si, straight 5 mile stretch of road in tamaqua. My friend was next to me in his bmw and signaled 135 with his hands laugh.gif

rextec

• coming along.......
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx si, 98 civic dx hb
    • Image Gallery
137 tached out in 5th gear, in my 2g ls turbo crx y1 tranny SHORT GEARS! it pulled hard all the way.

Edited by rextec, 09 November 2004 - 03:03 AM.

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
145-47km did about 3 times on the highway in the fast lane. ina 1.5L stock engine.

160kph in my crx si in 4th gear and still wonted more but it was to bussy on the hway and the sad part is the car in front was a neon and it was going faster. 170 plus but at that speed its all a blur so i slowed down, aslo had it up to 145 on the side road the teliphone was a fence post.

Edited by 3gencivic, 11 November 2004 - 09:51 PM.

Street Luge

with a stock carb'd dx hit 191kph ona bit of a down hill

but i rebuilt the carb and it never went that fast again, probibly a good thing rolleyes.gif

87CrxType-one

• Loving the 1g's and 3g's
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87crx si, and my beautiful 76 gas station orange 1980 plymouth arrow pickup, oh yeah baby!!!!!!!
    • Image Gallery
I hit 120 mph. Can't wait to see what she'll do with the b16.

5150CRX

• some people tell me that I need help......
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx,94 teg,75 bmw 2002, 91 crx si(sorta)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
85 mph..and any1 that says I've ever gone faster is a horrable liar and should be shot on the spot smile.gif
Aidan
5150 Autosports
15110 E. Nelson #C
Industry, Ca 91744
(626) 806-5150

www.socalracer.com

Cäz™

• I love Wal*Mart
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 93 Civic Lx sedan
85 here as well (in the 98).... blink.gif ...I dont try and push my luck...being that i dont have my liscence yet rolleyes.gif ... fastest i've gone in my 3g is... 4-6 mph. I got it for free. Just had it towed to a parking lot a few hundred feet from my house and pushed it into my backyard biggrin.gif , i was gettin some good speed till i went through the dip in my lawn ph34r.gif

If you ask why its not running, i'll just leave it at this: Car sat for at least 4 years with a blown head gasket...sat for 4 years itself is a justifiable reason why its not running as well...i got pics of the engine on my gallery...horrible ugly sight, it was.

I like fried rice

Facebook me!
http://www.myspace.com/xcazx "...but like i said, i am not desparate...seriously. just bored..."

demon2180

i have done right around 135 mph in my crx and 160mph+ in my friends vr6 gti......also around 145mph all the time in my friends other car with a built 350 small block that is bout it biggrin.gif
user posted imageshift light offuser posted imageshift light on heheh
user posted imageSportInjectedClub

skrzastek

115mph in a stock '85 Si at VIR. I've also hit 175 at Charlotte (Lowes Motorspeedway) in a '97 911 turbo (gotta love ricj friends)

lemons

• Carbs are better (lol, not really; but they sound cool)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
I'm guessing about 130 or so in my stock Si, the Speedo wont read past 120... and i' peg it at 120 every morning biggrin.gif She hit a wall at about 100 MPH then it takes a few miles.
I have nothing...

Surestick

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX. Upgrades (so far) Illuminas on all four corners, new rims & tires & Eldo's carb mod. Needs some rust repair. 1993 Civic Si as a daily driver that I have sworn to keep stock (so $$ can go to the CRX).
Depends on who's asking...
It wasn't more than 100km/h officer I swear! cool.gif

Seriously though, 150 km/h is the fastest I've gone, on an empty highway, then the little voices in my head started to say things like "this isn't really smart, there's no way you can afford the ticket", 'what if a deer jumps out of the woods now", etc.
If I really need to be anywhere that fast I'd fly...
Funny thing is I get about a half liter per 100km better fuel mileage when I'm doing highway speeds of around 130-150 than 100-120. Figure that one out.

87crxdx

200km/hr or sunk the needle.. stock dx