Rhd Efi Schematics Or Wiring Diagram

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

lambs

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: R32 GTR, 260Z, RAV4, Jazz (Wifes), 3G Civic Sedan (daughter), BMW K100
    Garage View Garage
Perhaps a long shot, but does anyone have a copy of the schematics/wiring diagram for an EFI EW engine in a RHD car ??

I've got the diagrams for LHD cars, which are quite useful but having the RHD version would be better. I downloaded a copy of the UK WS manual but it doesn't have what I need and anyway is only for a carb'd car.

TIA

strudel

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 2009 AUDI TT 3.2L, Project Teg powered Austin Mini Van
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (lambs @ Feb 7 2008, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps a long shot, but does anyone have a copy of the schematics/wiring diagram for an EFI EW engine in a RHD car ??

I've got the diagrams for LHD cars, which are quite useful but having the RHD version would be better. I downloaded a copy of the UK WS manual but it doesn't have what I need and anyway is only for a carb'd car.

TIA

Which wiring are you looking for? All of it or just dash, engine harness? I have some but be specific please. If I can help I would need an email or I can post them to a photobucket account and leave it in a public gallery and can post the link here. JS

PS. I should clarify that these are for a CRX Si but should be pretty close.

If you want one of these Logos send me a PM

aan.jpg

Austin Mini Van with DOHC Honda HP
http://www.angelfire.com/droid/strudel
Honda reliability and power combined with Mini cachet and style.

lambs

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: R32 GTR, 260Z, RAV4, Jazz (Wifes), 3G Civic Sedan (daughter), BMW K100
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (strudel @ Feb 9 2008, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which wiring are you looking for? All of it or just dash, engine harness? I have some but be specific please. If I can help I would need an email or I can post them to a photobucket account and leave it in a public gallery and can post the link here. JS

PS. I should clarify that these are for a CRX Si but should be pretty close.

Thaanks for the offer, anything I can get would help. I'm particularly interested in the EFI system, but if the LHD diagrams are anything to go by, at least parts of the main and dash looms as well.

I'll PM my email addy.