Painting The Interior

• You cannot reply to this topic
33 replies to this topic

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
...you would paint your interior
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

incubusfan21

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si
I did mine kinda like cheddas but not quite as much red as he used. I redid all the black with a black satin semi gloss and then used the duplicolor super red for accents. I think it came out pretty good. In my buddys teg we used a chemelon kit u can buy at wally world and it came out pretty dam sweat if you ask me not ricey at all. the key to remember when painting an interior is to keep the main interior color and then use a secondary as accent only and try to keep it minimal. So your eyes don't go into shock from trying to take it all in. I my self like it when you use a dark main color with a bright accent and the krylon fussion kicks ass if you use it correctly. Remember that 99.9% of a good paint job is surface prep.
Dem
Boyz
Racing

Ride Syndicate !

lemons

• Carbs are better (lol, not really; but they sound cool)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
I was thinking of spraying my intioer flat black, no gloss at alll.....
I have nothing...

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Civic Hatch 1500 S with D16A1 blacktop
    • Image Gallery
yeah my freind has a dx liek chedda's and it has the same door panels but no center console..

i used vinyl paint for vinyl only... it DOES NOT WORK on plastic.. it just chips away..

i am currently experimenting with bumper paint for the plastic on the door panels, and for the plastic piece under the door, and rear panels etc. bumper paint shoudl hold in pretty good
EXPLOSIVO!
84 Civic Hatchback 1500S-w/ d16 blacktop :P
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub
user posted image