Goodbye Red Pepper

• You cannot reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic

oldschoolimport

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT, 1986 civic si, 1990 civic wagon. 1979 civic 1200
props to the membership here. I'm a noob on this forum and already like what I see. good luck corey, take up an offer, then stockpile some parts and come back with a vengence.
wes g.

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
good luck, man..
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

Jonno2002

• Administrator
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 honda civic si, 1985 honda civic (the beater), 1987 civic si (converted), 1988 toyota markII
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (-=Playboy=- @ Jan 17 2005, 03:37 AM)
i dont have insurance on my car..
i have mates wif turbo,vtec,rwd and the sort that dnt even have insurance tongue.gif

well you and them are idiots, just think about what would happen if you hit a nice expensive car and dont have at least 3rd party cover rolleyes.gif

skrzastek

QUOTE (-=Playboy=- @ Jan 17 2005, 03:37 AM)
i dont have insurance on my car..
i have mates wif turbo,vtec,rwd and the sort that dnt even have insurance tongue.gif

ph34r.gif

that is just dumb as hell, it makes no sense at all not to have insurance

skrzastek

if anyone else in the area has any storage problems, let me know I have plenty of room (i thought i was losing my storage, but as it turned out, i'm keeping it)

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Don't worry too much Corey.

You are only 18 years old, you have LOTS of time ahead of you to find yourself another civic, or re-find this one, if you get rid of it.

Being young is really hard, give it 5-10 and things will have smoothed out a bit, and you'll be back... trust me.

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!