Wagon Takeover! Post Wagon Picks With Info

• You cannot reply to this topic
270 replies to this topic

T-REX87

Just got my CALI wagon smile.gif I NEED RIMS A ROOF BASKET AND A DROP ASAP smile.gif

BigOrange

• I pitty the fool aint got no honda
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI, 1985 Civic Wagon Turbo, 1971 n600, 1972 n600, 1972 n600, 1991 miata, 2002 turbo protege 5
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Damn that looks really clean. I wish I had left my wagon stock sad.gif Very nice indeed.

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suck

If a Hatch is Bread van, then what is a Wagon? A bread bus?
Wagoboost project, 7psi and giggling :)

Turbo Si Wagovan clan member

T-REX87

QUOTE (BigOrange @ Sep 7 2011, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn that looks really clean. I wish I had left my wagon stock sad.gif Very nice indeed.

Thanks, i know when i seen this car around the corner from my house ,i was like ohmy.gif than to top it off it was sold, the guy or kid couldn;t come up with the money
so he sold it to me, now my d/d... those were night pix ill post some day pics soon but not many people with 1st gen wagons anywhere
I just wished it was a rt-4wd biggrin.gif but im happy with my little or i mean big snail wink.gif

Edited by T-REX87, 07 September 2011 - 01:28 PM.

OG Wagon

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Crx Si
QUOTE (T-REX87 @ Sep 7 2011, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, i know when i seen this car around the corner from my house ,i was like ohmy.gif than to top it off it was sold, the guy or kid couldn;t come up with the money
so he sold it to me, now my d/d... those were night pix ill post some day pics soon but not many people with 1st gen wagons anywhere
I just wished it was a rt-4wd biggrin.gif but im happy with my little or i mean big snail wink.gif

Nice grab! Don't sweat the 2WD. IMHO, there a few reasons why (if done over again) I would have chosen a 2WD platform. Namely, the availability of bolt-on coil-overs for the rear.

WagoCats HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

T-REX87

QUOTE (OG Wagon @ Sep 7 2011, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice grab! Don't sweat the 2WD. IMHO, there a few reasons why (if done over again) I would have chosen a 2WD platform. Namely, the availability of bolt-on coil-overs for the rear.

hmmm thanx OG WAGON what do you suggest on the coilover rear???
i know i would want medieval tein dampers all around, i have the money would rather not for my d/d so whats the next best thing??
i would wanna brown top swap way later when this motor an tranny give out lol but looking at im the 2nd owner an this is all in A ok working condition
wouldn't wanna molest my snail smile.gif

loiselle.m

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 89 Integta LS; 87 RT4WD (RIP)
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (87ShagoVan @ Sep 14 2010, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
87 Civic WagoVan. 5 speed. 175K. FWD

I was just wondering what size tires these were? They look bigger than normal.. smile.gif

OG Wagon

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (T-REX87 @ Sep 8 2011, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmm thanx OG WAGON what do you suggest on the coilover rear???
i know i would want medieval tein dampers all around, i have the money would rather not for my d/d so whats the next best thing??
i would wanna brown top swap way later when this motor an tranny give out lol but looking at im the 2nd owner an this is all in A ok working condition
wouldn't wanna molest my snail smile.gif

Just now seeing this. Sorry for the slow reply. I'f you can find some BNIB adjustable Tockico shocks or similar, that would be a great pair with the Ground Control coil over kit. I'd imagine you would want around a 300 to 400 lb. spring for the kit, as the wagon is a bit heaver than say the hatchback or CRX. The coilover's and springs are still available for sale directly from GC, for a pretty fair price. I lucked up and found a set on Ebay. The same kit fits all 84-87 Civics/CRX and 86-89 Integras...EXCEPT the 4WD Civic Wagon, which is exactly why I would NOT want to go with a 4WD if given the same opportunity.

WagoCats HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

loiselle.m

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 89 Integta LS; 87 RT4WD (RIP)
    Garage View Garage
Hey everyone, I've posted this in the WTB section already, but I think I'll get more feedback here.

I have an 87 wagon 4WD and I'm looking for the rt4WD shift knob (with the super low pattern), as well as the boot and the rubber piece that goes underneath. If anyone has a spare or knows where to get one that would be awesome! I'm located in Canada and I'll pay for shipping!

Thanks,
Mat

OG Wagon

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (loiselle.m @ Oct 26 2011, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey everyone, I've posted this in the WTB section already, but I think I'll get more feedback here.

I have an 87 wagon 4WD and I'm looking for the rt4WD shift knob (with the super low pattern), as well as the boot and the rubber piece that goes underneath. If anyone has a spare or knows where to get one that would be awesome! I'm located in Canada and I'll pay for shipping!

Thanks,
Mat

Hey Mat, check out www.car-part.com. Your life will never be the same, ha!

WagoCats HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

vtec87pr

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: Honda Civic 86 Wagon

dc10fun

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Honda Accord ex v6, used to have a red 600
QUOTE (BigOrange @ Jun 4 2006, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My wagon does not have rust and I have been the orig. owner since 1985. I was brought home from the hospital in my wagon and I have all the orig. info on my wagon from the orig. delivery papers, to the window sticker, to the start up instructions, to anything to do with the car. The wagon is actually a very stiff chassis even more so than my crx and my 85 wagon only weighs about 175lbs more than my 85 crx si. It is a very good chassis with alot of potential. It is soo sad that only a limited few can see what a wonderful chassis it is. all the civic and crx parts are swappable.!!!!!!

WAGONS KICK ASS!!!!

-Brian

krew317

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 honda civic wagovan

work in progress
been working with chedda_j it was a big task droping a 4wd rear
but he came threw! still working on some miner tweeks, as the for the front end
i will need some info on droping that to the same level as the rear ,.....

but thats my wago work in progress =]

silentdork818

• Mr. Sparkuru!
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1988 Civic 4WD Wagon, 1990 Mazda B2200, 2015 Impreza 2.0i
Damn, it looks real good sitting on the 92s. What part of LA?
Check out my website! http://www.silentdork818.com

yermo2.jpg

krew317

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1986 honda civic wagovan
QUOTE (silentdork818 @ Mar 12 2012, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn, it looks real good sitting on the 92s. What part of LA?

Thanks man !
I stay in Downey

Gant

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I miss mine :(
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

^^click for wagoplan alpha^^

My name is Garrett.... like the turtle