• You cannot reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic

crxmobber

• Mobbin Clean
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, 85 CRX Si, 98 prelude, 5th Gen VFR, WRX
    • Image Gallery
that is a really nice car man. that car has been on my "to get list" ever since it came out. My friend bought a 2000 civic si right off the showroom floor and has had it ever since. He's got a lot of stuff done to it and beats pretty much anything around. I should get some pics for you.
(crxls @ Jun 16 2004, 10:22 PM)
nice ride. what is the difference between the canadian sir and the usdm si?

the U.S. models that have a si badge are the exact same as the canadian sir. the only difference that i know of is the badge. Also a U.S. model with a ex badge is considered a si in canada too.

SportInjectedClub

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
IMO, those 99-00 Si/SiR wheels on the 1st gen CRX is about the best look I have seen. I always get giggly when I see them on a 1g. biggrin.gif
"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
One major defect in the 99-2000 Civic Si or SiR coupes is that they have a quantum-muli-sonic-rectifier-amplification-signwave-homing-beacon.
(Cop Magnet) mad.gif

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

10secCRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
QUOTE (boman @ Jun 17 2004, 12:16 AM)
Hey, not very 1G/3G related, but since it's a Honda I'll share anyway.  Today I finalized the purchase of my new car...  I got the sweetest deal at work on a 99 Honda Civic SiR.

Here is a pic.

I still have de-ricefy the interior - I'm not feeling the red shift boot or the ghey Momo shiftknob.  But so far so good. biggrin.gif

JAKOB biggrin.gif

B16 is fun cool.gif

let me just start off by saying rice i mean nice car man and if you wanna sell the Momo shift knob I may be interested if you can get some pics.

boman

• BOman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX Si ZC-Turbo, 1999 Honda Civic Dx
    • Image Gallery
No prob, I'll get more pics on the weekend.

LOL, I love how my balls are being busted for saying that my hand-painted red shift boot and matching red (not to my liking) momo shift knob is ghey. I just don't feel it , the last owner might have, but I don't - what is this HT? biggrin.gif tongue.gif

There is a matching ebrake handle also - for all J00 stunnas.

One major defect in the 99-2000 Civic Si or SiR coupes is that they have a quantum-muli-sonic-rectifier-amplification-signwave-homing-beacon.
(Cop Magnet) 

^^^Luckily I haven't been bothered...yet. biggrin.gif

JAKOB biggrin.gif
1987 Honda CRX Si 1.6 DOHC TURBO (ZC)
1999 Honda Civic Dx

Sold:
1999 Civic SiR
2002 Lexus IS300

quiksilver

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: 1986 CRX
whoa very nice, and shinny, how much did u end up paying for it? whut u plan on getting instead of the red/momo?

10secCRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
ill give you 10 for the shift knob if youll give me a pic