Fiberglass Rear Spoiler

• You cannot reply to this topic
80 replies to this topic

Punjab

• JDM-Tastic!!
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: My Cars are too busy on blocks, I bum Rides :)
    • Image Gallery
I noticed the lack of rear wings for our poor 1G's.
i am working on rebuilding my car and ill be fiberglassing a new wing, if every thing goes good ill be going into production
POWERED BY .PUNJAB © 2004

? Where Are My Peppers

RexKrazy

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si/1987 Integra LS Hybrid
QUOTE (SweetPotato @ Aug 19 2004, 12:05 AM)
I noticed the lack of rear wings for our poor 1G's.
i am working on rebuilding my car and ill be fiberglassing a new wing, if every thing goes good ill be going into production

no. you'll be jumping on the bandwagon and helping to lower our group buy prices. mad.gif
Tony Palumbo
'86 CRX Si ZC

SIDLINER

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
QUOTE (gtpilot @ Aug 17 2004, 12:55 PM)
If you look at the original pricing structure for the spoiler (27000 Yen) that would work out to be $245 US today - WOW!  unsure.gif

I just talked to Jamie on th phone and decided a single piece price of $165 was more what the going rate should be...we would do a GB  and lower the price, but someone has got to give us access to a part first.

Kirk

Kirk,
We've got an 86 crx Si spoiler in good condition . We'll donate it for a bump to the front of the line for the first FG copy you make.

Drop me an email [email protected] biggrin.gif
#86 ADS RACING TIRE CHANGER
ADS RACING
VOUCH THREAD!!!

lopezi

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX Si, 2000 Honda CBR 600 F4, 2002 Toyota Tundra SR5 (RIP), 2002 Nissan Maxima SE
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (SIDLINER @ Aug 22 2004, 09:03 PM)
QUOTE (gtpilot @ Aug 17 2004, 12:55 PM)
If you look at the original pricing structure for the spoiler (27000 Yen) that would work out to be $245 US today - WOW!  unsure.gif

I just talked to Jamie on th phone and decided a single piece price of $165 was more what the going rate should be...we would do a GB  and lower the price, but someone has got to give us access to a part first.

Kirk

Kirk,
We've got an 86 crx Si spoiler in good condition . We'll donate it for a bump to the front of the line for the first FG copy you make.

Drop me an email [email protected] biggrin.gif

I think what gtpilot is looking for is the Mugen wing. They already have the 86/87 Si wing that they could make a mold of. I'm hoping they are willing to do these wings if they can't find a Mugen, but a Mugen would be sweet.

Don't believe the hype....Firefox Myths
Why Google is not all that....

87Si

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
Well, we all just need to keep informed. If one is found, the price of the original could be split between the people in want of the mold. If 10-15 people wanted one.. I'm sure the price would be at least somewhat cheap. Just depends on how bad you want it.

Kirk
No more CRX

calmoc9

• C.E.L. 4-life
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86 crx si. FINALLY PUT THE ZC IN!! turbo coming soon. 12 Titan Pro 4X, 07 Accord EX V6 6MT dd
    • Image Gallery
speaking of molds, does anybody have a link for how to make molds?

scott
"Why dont you just put a pussy on the front of that car? It takes more money than I do." - The Wife

vouch thread 1 2

QUOTE (kaymo @ Mar 2 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sure its no ferrari, and its no pussy magnet