24 replies to this topic

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
well boys hit me up with a si bage now.

i dont have pics yet maybe tomorrow.

heres the run down. its a 86 not a 87 as listed in paper. its painted white. the hood was originaly red, the back bumper is showing signs of a paint over too. the front driverside fender has a dent on the inside where the hood meets. odd spot. the head light is out of alignment too. header has a small dent too. the rockers at the back of the car have a small amout of rust painted over. wheel wells and underneth have no rust COOL.

its got a hitch and roof racks, he says the sunroof was put in. its a pop up and it has a oem cover so i would say stock. its got aftermarket cruse control and oem ac.
its also got a bike rack holder for the hitch and roof.
its got the oem back specker covers that go in the side of the car.
and get this. its got the armrest and the centerconcole has the pull out cup holder.

its got only 190xxxmiles on it yes its in miles not km going to take time to get use to. the seats look stock but they are not i will post to see what they are i havent seen them before. very clean inside and the out side needs washing. its got window tint on all but the front window.

the engine is a ew4. timing belt was done at 150xxx on the 08/00 it says.
its got the full lip too in good shape. also its got elkins or sonmthing like that rims white.

also got a radar detector, and hyans manuel too.

i wasnt the one driving it home thoug tonight i was folowing in the 1500S and my dad drove the new one. he says its really quick and quiet not like the 1500S where you need music to keep the outside noice down.

but yea thanks crxdan for the heads up. now i can be the only si hb in the area or maybe bc too.

update: well since the camera is not working i will say what i have done. i have taken off the drivers headlight,fender for repairs. the front bummper header and grill. tires.back drums.tail lights and the trunk seal. the hatch shocks i replaced with teh other cars. repaird the serfice rust on the trunk area.that was today.

hoping to have the rust primed and painted, tail lights on(swaping the driverside with my other car, new one has a crack).take off the pass fender,buy new shoes/pads and swap the new drums form the other car over to this new one. start on takingthe interior out of the back. and center concole. that is tommrow.

still need to put trunk cover in the newcar,add oil since there is none,check tranny,fix glovebox,swap pass side viser, fix sunroof cover, and put it back together buy satuday. oh yea and replace bunt lightbulbs.then save and buy 2 new tires the back tires are bald an nail in one.
had this email to me heres a old pic of the car.

Edited by 3gencivic, 17 November 2004 - 01:29 AM.

shauno

Lucky , lucky boy biggrin.gif

Now you can do almost anything you want.

I saw it in the paper and still dream of owning one. Once you do all the work from 1500 to FI it's all the same anyway. But good score anyway. I wish I could have started with one.
Time to kick some ricer butt!

Hollowman

• Torsion Bar Groopie..
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic SI w/ ZC, 2002 S2000
    • Image Gallery
Nice.. Welcome to the SI side of things.. wink.gif
RIP Block# D16A12011451.. It will be missed..

James Bond (Diamonds are Forever): "That's a nice little nothing you're almost wearing. I approve."

Posted Image

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
i was out looking at it a bit ther after i got it home. and man i got lucky, the interier is mint.

hey queston to the us people howcome they didnt put the 3ed seat belt in the si?

i had it in the dx and 1500S in canada!

but yea pictuers i hope tommrow. needs a bit of tlc, but what dosnt.

oh and to let you know how duable teh engine is it went fron northburnaby to chilliwack with 1/8 on the stick for oil. and a bit or brake fluid.

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
bump got a teaser pic

Hollowman

• Torsion Bar Groopie..
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
I honestly don't know.. It has been so long since I have had my stock back seats in that I don't remember.. huh.gif Maybe I just never noticed.. dry.gif

James Bond (Diamonds are Forever): "That's a nice little nothing you're almost wearing. I approve."

Posted Image

Cäz™

• I love Wal*Mart
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 93 Civic Lx sedan
wait, it doesnt have the 3 point belts in the front? or just the back? blink.gif

Edited by Cäz™, 16 November 2004 - 12:48 AM.

I like fried rice

Facebook me!
http://www.myspace.com/xcazx "...but like i said, i am not desparate...seriously. just bored..."

Hollowman

• Torsion Bar Groopie..
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
He is referring to the center belt in the rear, I think.. dry.gif The fronts have the 3-point belts.. smile.gif

Posted Image

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
yes that is right im asking about the back seats in the cdn cars i have seen they have 3 seat belts in the back. this usa, si only has 2.

kotnelson

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: Civic 86 4doors D15Z7 3Stage Vtec, Audi UrS6 Auto
Nice little whit girl there!!!!
Alloy wheel is ENKAI 5.5x13 +35mm offset same as mine but in bronz.

Im gonna wz 7-8 x 15-17 offset +30to40mm equip wz tyre size wide 205-215 x series 40-50/15"-17" in a few month. Now an approach of OZ 7x15 and 6x15 but waiting for a better deal.

The other day I got Momo series Super Indy Wooden Steering for approx. 22 Bucks with Wooden shift for 2.45 Bucks a good deal.

Another approach I got was D15A vtec 130 HP cost around 415 bucks comes with full equip ie. trans, ecu but not very int. as EW4 270,xxx km is still pretty good con.

Post up yr pic as this is one of a nice clean.

Rgds,
Kot

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
dude. mine has a center seat belt...

sweeeet ride by the way.. i like the way it looks with them rims.

Edited by E-AT_me, 16 November 2004 - 08:12 AM.

1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

I are Corey

• ...how dare you
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Civic Si Hatchback
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
you wanna know why the US only has 2 seatbelts in the back?

CAUSE WE WILD!

haha in all serious now, i am glad that you finally got an Si. Wish mine was that clean but ya never know. Maybe someday i'll find me another Si thats as clean as yours. biggrin.gif

<span style='color:red'>SportInjectedClub</span>

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
hehehee.. for americans, you don't even need seatbelts for the whole back seat.. if you get my drift. heheheee.. j/k.. sorry.. just dragged this topic to the gutter.. my bad.
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
well guys im sorry to say i cant get pics. my camera is not working anymore and i dont have money to go get a new one right now, jjsut spent 2k on my visa for the car. so i will have to hope i can get some pics at the meet if i can make it or you guys will have to see what it looks like after im done fixing the miner stuff. and the new year when i get a better camera.

bigk3000

• 1337 5h17
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Civic Hatch 1500 S with D16A1 blacktop
    • Image Gallery
ill snap some pics of it at the meet...

you said taht you are removing the center console?? you wanna sell it? rolleyes.gif
EXPLOSIVO!
84 Civic Hatchback 1500S-w/ d16 blacktop :P
86 Nissan 300zx GLL

user posted image

SportInjectedClub
user posted image