Pic Of My Civic Sedan

• You cannot reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic

10secCRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
I bought it for 150 at the junkyard what do ya think?
I wanna be in the Sedan Clan now biggrin.gif

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
That plate looks a little long...?

Anyways, tell us more about this car, what are your plans, what does it have, what do you think of it?

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

10secCRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Well, when I bought it it had some rat shit, some flat dry-rotted tires, and moldy carpet and seats. but now its pretty clean. It still has the EW1, I plan to keep it and put in a SI cam, Weber 32/36, little stuff like wires coil. I noticed that the plate was long I dont know why cause the plate on the front is a California plate, there is NO RUST AT ALL it is clean. I paid 150 and got an extra set of stock wheels and tires and some computer equipment with it. I plan to make it do in the 15's but I'm gonna leave it as a daily driver.

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
You are going to have a tough time getting it into the 15's with an EW1 motor (stock head, anyways) unless you spray it...

My gutted 1700lbs civic does almost 15's, but thats with some race gear.

Daily driven you are going to need, at the very least, an Si head, headwork, dual carbs, a hot cam.... you need the motor to breathe, and the best way to do that is to ditch the CVCC head you are using now.

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

10secCRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I was thinking about running a 50 or 100 shot of nitrous. biggrin.gif

1g Supremacy

Is it an auto?

And yeah. EW1s are weak..I don't think a Sedan's going to see 15s with an EW1. You could do the D16 swap, most likely, and that'd help a lot..Or you could do the head work, dual carbs, cam, all that good stuff like Mark mentioned above. That could get mighty expensive mightly fast.

Has anyone done a D16 sedan yet?

Edit: That's an EDM car..Look at the sidemarkers..Those SO aren't USDM..I'd know..I've got a Sedan.

So either you scored, or something's fishy.

Edited by 1g Supremacy, 23 June 2004 - 02:29 AM.

10secCRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
ya nivek2002 did a D16 in his sedan, I already have the hydra in my CRX and dont wanna do it again I may know someone who will do head porting but I dont know I'm just gonna take it easy on this one. It is a manual.

10secCRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
oh it's EDM? but it's left hand drive still and the speedo is in mph and it dont have clear corners.

Edited by 10secCRX, 23 June 2004 - 02:31 AM.

1g Supremacy

The side markers are a giveaway, unless the owner put them on there him/herself. USDM cars didn't have those sidemarkers like that.

10secCRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
ya the rear bumper and that are kinda weird but I think the rear bumper was replaced cause its kinda bent crooked and the sidemarkers i think are stick on cause the dont even work im taking them off.I think they're those cheap reflectors.

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
BULLSHIT.

10secCRX, if you don't stop lying, nobody is going to respect you at all.

Ooh, lookie what I found.

What do you know, its a guys car in australia. I knew something was up when it was an EDM car, and you had absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

So quit lying, because you aren't fooling anyone, especially me. You don't have a hydra, only kirk has pulled that off, unless you can actually prove it, which you can't.

Misinformation and posers piss me off.

mad.gif

SportInjectedClub

DarkHand

Edited by DarkHand, 23 June 2004 - 10:02 AM.

DarkHand

C_piddy

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 turbo zc (turbo edit) -1986 carb dohc zc hf
funny shit.

i was thinking to myself, that that car is edm and that someone must have shipped it over... huh. why lie about a sedan? retarded....

lol
chris

here's my new ride. picked her up for 20 bucks at a local junk yard...

i got it from an old italian scientist who converted it to alcohol burning, hence the bottle of rum.

that's me before my facial hair, back when i lived in itally last month. oh did i mention i was an astronaute?

chris laugh.gif

Edited by C_piddy, 23 June 2004 - 11:27 AM.

no fighting in the war room!

Dr. Strangelove

nivek2002

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Now its getting to the point of hillarious!

DarkHand

While we're at it, thought I'd post a pic of myself after working out for a few hours:

Also should throw in a pic of my fishing boat:

DarkHand