Hate To Do It

• You cannot reply to this topic
31 replies to this topic

Poll: Duh..

Duh..

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

CRX8Grand

• Hey I remember my password to this site
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 09 Civic Si
I would rock one as a daily driver... do some basic mods to get it lower in the 13's.

Aside from that

New car with Warrentee > 17 yr old Honda with miles that usualy needs work 10xs outa the year.

Good pick up.

At least it wasnt a Saturd (runs and ducks grenades.) ph34r.gif

~2009 Civic Si 4dr~

ImprtRcr02

• You Dare Mess With A Saiyajin??
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 04' Srt-4, working on the crx beast
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I'll donate it yeah...
for the generous voluntary amount of $1500. biggrin.gif

dood i was sooo looking at dat phat ion redline!!! its da sheeeet...

Not really, but yeah when i start back to school, plus working full time, i want a car i dont have to worry about. Plus it helps if its fast.. laugh.gif

ImprtRcr02

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
You should have kept the Honda to use while the Neon is in the shop. Looks cool, but it is a Neon. wink.gif Best wishes.

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

crxmobber

• Mobbin Clean
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, 85 CRX Si, 98 prelude, 5th Gen VFR, WRX
    • Image Gallery
I'm not a big fan of neon's but that front pic that you posted looks sick. It kinda resembles the looks of a wrx from that picture. Well, you know what they say
"Mopar or No car" biggrin.gif lol. I have liked dodge ever since i had my 72 dodge d200. It was an old ranger truck my grandpa picked up from an auction when i was like 3 years old. I still have it now, but it needs some work. Anyways good luck with your car and i hope you still have love for the rex's. biggrin.gif

SportInjectedClub

Condor

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, bought new, no rice. 07 MCa w/sport, no kraut.
I think you did good, nice car.
You can always come back to the 1G
after you finish school and stuff.

shadowboy

• RPR Resident Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX HF, D16A1-powah
    Garage View Garage
i voted don't care. it's your car.. who cares who loves or hates it?
Shawn
--------
1987 CRX HF, black top D16A1 power.
Best ET so far: 15.130 @ 88.53mph

ImprtRcr02

• PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I obviously "dont care" who likes or doesnt like it, otherwise i wouldnt have bought it since most ppl dont like it. But i did want to see what you guys thought about it.
I will always love the rexs, maybe when i make enough money to be able to afford a nice project then i'll get another, who knows?
The pics i took of it the first day suck balls, maybe the weather? But i took some nice ones yesterday. Heres one i like.

Link to another here

ImprtRcr02

Edited by ImprtRcr02, 24 June 2004 - 05:49 PM.

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Excellent choice biggrin.gif SRT's are definitely quick and can be made much faster if you know how to spend your money biggrin.gif There is a local shop here in PA that has an SRT with a biiiig turbo and it dynos at 416 to the wheels...and it doesn't spool until about 4500 RPM tongue.gif Check it out at SlowBoy Racing

DSMTimeline.jpg

oldschoolsi

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx si
Actually if I'm right (which I think I am?) the SRT-4 is exactly that. It isnt a neon....although it shares the same body. Dodge renamed the neon the SRT-4 to try to take away from all the bad mouthing of the Dodge Neon, so instead they made the turbo version and renamed it. It was their attempt at trying to make a "new name" for the neon. First thing people think when they hear "Dodge Neon" is pile of crap, so Dodge wanted to step away from that.........hence the SRT-4........when you hear that........all you can think is "Bad ASS turbocharged Dodge"

Correct me if I am wrong please, but I am pretty sure that's about right. I like the car.....if I could afford insurance I would own one........sure its a American car.....but for the price and HP it puts down.....who cares!? OH and the blue is sweet!! My grandfather just bought a new Nissan 350z about the same color and it looks AMAZING! ph34r.gif

ImprtRcr02

• PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yeah basically, it shares almost nothing in common witht the neons of old. The motor and drivetrain are out of the pt cruiser turbo model and represent nothing of the old neons motors. The motor is completely new and very well built, i think the tranny has been in use overseas in trucks or something? for a few years, but man its a nice feeling. I love that car... rolleyes.gif
Its like they say: once you go boost, you never go back!!

And it helps when ppl think that its just a neon, bc they never expect it coming!

ImprtRcr02

BOOST ADDICT!!!! cool.gif

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
I am severly diappointed in you

ImprtRcr02

• PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Sorry... sad.gif
Light is on the way btw

ImprtRcr02

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
QUOTE (ImprtRcr02 @ Jun 25 2004, 06:19 PM)
Sorry... sad.gif
Light is on the way btw

ImprtRcr02

cool i forgot about that it will be like Xmas

nivek2002

QUOTE (ImprtRcr02 @ Jun 24 2004, 08:51 PM)
Yeah basically, it shares almost nothing in common witht the neons of old. The motor and drivetrain are out of the pt cruiser turbo model and represent nothing of the old neons motors. The motor is completely new and very well built, i think the tranny has been in use overseas in trucks or something? for a few years, but man its a nice feeling. I love that car... rolleyes.gif
Its like they say: once you go boost, you never go back!!

And it helps when ppl think that its just a neon, bc they never expect it coming!

ImprtRcr02

BOOST ADDICT!!!! cool.gif

The PT Cruiser was built on the Neon platform biggrin.gif

sir si

• PFSrex
  • PipPip
    • Drives: none
it's nice and you have to love the sound of that blowoff valve! though it'd be really funny if you pulled up to 1gen crx/3gen civic at a stop light and he smoked your ass like a pack of winstons. ph34r.gif