Hate To Do It

• You cannot reply to this topic
31 replies to this topic

Poll: Duh..

Duh..

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

ImprtRcr02

• You Dare Mess With A Saiyajin??
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 04' Srt-4, working on the crx beast
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Love it or Hate it, hey this should be a poll.... hmmm...

Anyways, i picked this up today and i guarantee its the only blue one around here, especially with the sunroof and sound system option. But im not going to rant about this car bc i know most of you on here wont approve, but you guys know i love hondas and all cars really. And when i say i love everything about this car, give it a second chance before you dismiss it just bc its a "neon".
"It's just a neon, until it beats you, then its a Srt-4"

Anywas let me know what you guys think and i'll still be around some. I'd never leave! tongue.gif

ImprtRcr02

*shameless bump for my car for sale still....here*

More pics here

Edited by ImprtRcr02, 22 June 2004 - 10:31 PM.

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
What can I say..... its Mopar. Have fun down the road at the 120,xxx mi lifespan limit... rolleyes.gif

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

nivek2002

I LOVE it. Great bang for the buck, and even if it does die by 100,000 miles im sure he will have another Honda by then biggrin.gif You cant stay Honda-less forever, its a bug tongue.gif

Great color choice, ill give you some good wax tips next time we talk biggrin.gif

Kevin

Aren D.

• Save the pepper, save the world.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 CRX SI/2003 Frontier SC/2006 Jetta TDI/2014 Civic SI
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
well its a nice car, and sadly it could dust my little 113 hp crx. unless we race distance ha ah ah ha ha ha.

dry.gif

EDIT: where is the huge wing that it is suspose to be sporting?

EDIT # 2: thats the huge factory wing that I am talking about not the huge ricer wings that I see on o-so-many-a` cars

Edited by Aren D., 22 June 2004 - 11:15 PM.

crxls

• corvette contender
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: your car if i find the keys
    • Image Gallery
im glad i dont have to own it. if you like it im happy for you. to each his own.

i thought a neon was a type of lighting for a ricer.... now its a car! blink.gif
When I die, i want to go asleep peaceful.......... not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car

"i left the bar a little after you and ended up flipping my car in the arbys drive thru"

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Dec 10 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another loser who can not get traction. I feel sorry for him.

IM A LOSER!!! my car pulls harder when spinning than any "highly modified" EW

Team BUrnOUt founding member

Hollowman

• Torsion Bar Groopie..
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic SI w/ ZC, 2002 S2000
    • Image Gallery
You'll be back.... They always come back.... wink.gif

Nice car (those damnfangled Neons are neat tongue.gif )... smile.gif I did vote "TRAITOR" though... ph34r.gif
RIP Block# D16A12011451.. It will be missed..

James Bond (Diamonds are Forever): "That's a nice little nothing you're almost wearing. I approve."

Posted Image

Renan Pereira

very nice, love the color.
quote]Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. [/quote]

Life is hard right? NO!!, life is easy, you just suck!

user posted image

1g Supremacy

i thought a neon was a type of lighting for a ricer.... now its a car!

laugh.gif Neons have been around forever. Since like 94? THey started out as Chrysler's (Marketed thru Plymouth and Dodge under the same name) 'cute' little economy car. The SRT-4 is Dodge's answer to the Import craze..like the SVT Focus was Ford's.

But SRT-4s are faster then hell. I have to admit that.

But like Holowman said..You'll be back.

10secCRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
gotta love the SRT-4 but I voted for traitor. biggrin.gif

ImprtRcr02

• PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Hmm... im glad most of you like it, even though you still voted traitor tongue.gif. I cant be back if i never leave, i just wont own a honda. But this isnt a honda board, its a enthusiaist board. The people are what make this board great. (even if they do drive ph34r.gif a neon)
And this car is basically dodge's return of the "musclecar", like they had back in the 60's/70's. At least numerous automotive references have said to that, including car and driver.

Yeah it is faster than hell laugh.gif

ImprtRcr02

> Check the first post for a link to more pics

Edited by ImprtRcr02, 23 June 2004 - 06:47 AM.

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
It wouldn't be my first choice of cars, but it would certainly be on the list. Affordable, fast as hell, looks good. Too bad it's a Dodge... smile.gif I voted 'Love it!'
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
My question is how the hell do you afford insurance????
"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

ImprtRcr02

• PipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Yeah at first i didnt even want to consider it, but my dad talked me into it. So the more and more i researched it and compared it, the more i liked it. But my dad wanted me to have a new reliable car and this is about the only thing i WANTED that i could afford. Im not going to buy a new car if i dont really want one ya know? So i had to have my dad cosign with me bc the financial places are buttmunchs so i thought if were going to do that then i might as well put it on his insurance. So since its his third car listed on his policy its only 400 bucks every 6 months. Yeah i said every six months. But i still pay for the car myself and i will refinance in a year or so just in my name. Then insurance will kill me...

ImprtRcr02

Did i mention i love it? biggrin.gif Damn its a fun, nice car

Edited by ImprtRcr02, 23 June 2004 - 02:37 PM.

civtrx

• Craig M.
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 Honda Civic 1500-S
hey, like everyones said..its the best bang for your buck. If you want the speed, then it's a great choice...it's very, VERY easy to produce a lot more HP with minimal mods and expenses. I definately love that color too.

You've seen the mini SRT-4 movie, right? When the guy takes his brother's yellow SRT-4 to take is girl on a date...that video actually made me want the car that much more biggrin.gif
user posted image
^^^^^ R.I.P 05/16/05. . . you will be missed my Civic! ^^^^^

deadpool7372

• Give me Peppers!
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
I like it.
I won’t want it but I do like it. ph34r.gif

You want to donate your CRX to me? biggrin.gif

-Garth
Tom/RPR: You know you are hardcore when you remove the SEAT COVER!
Lubbock, TX representing. Ya HeaRd! :)