17 replies to this topic

CRX_1986_Si

+1 for you mate!
You're mad at your father. not at me!

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
Nice CRX. Good call on the HX wheels, Look good and light for fuel economy. I wish I could've saved my white 86 CRX for daily driver, but too much rust and trouble. If your Integra got totaled while parked just imagine how hard it'll be to see this thing parked along the road in a snowstorm while driving a snowplow. Especially if the snow is up to and covering the grey part.

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

87CivicDXguy

• Hondamanextraordinaire!!!
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 CRX HF, '95 Blazer LT, '80 Cutlass Supreme 455 (Not Gutless!), '92 GMC Sierra 350 4X4, '81 Honda CB900 Custom & CX500 Deluxe Motorcycles & Honda ATC's!
    • Image Gallery
Used to work with a gal here in ND that has a white CRX just like that only hers is getting a little rusty around the fenderwells but has rear louvers that I really wanted her to sell to me! Nice find though! Take good care of her! biggrin.gif

BTW, I'm parting out my '87 DX hatchback ... blew the head gasket. If anybody needs something from it just PM me! The parts are nice and so is my price!