Might Lose My Mom Have 2 Stop Work On The Cars

• You cannot reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
ok well i found out 2 day that i might lost my mom to cancer and a tumer in the women parst of the body sad.gif ...so they say if they try to go in a take out the tumer she could die right on the table so we a r not going to do that ... so we a going to have her go throught kemo and shit like that ..they say if she dose not do kemo she has only 6 moths to live so she is going to go throught the kemo and they say there ia good good chance she could stop the cancer and the tumer so she is going to go 2 m meeting 2mrrow and find out what is going to happen:(

so could all of yalls pray 4 her plz plz

thx roy
SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

nature223

• Yeah,Im the guy who stuffed the GEICO Gecko up Barnie's ass.
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si(manual),1995 Del Sol Si ,2005 Honda CR-V,Wife's 2006 CR-V(all the others are auto tran's)
QUOTE (rollz87civic @ Jul 21 2006, 01:39 AM)
ok well i found out 2 day that i might lost my mom to cancer and a tumer in the women parst of the body sad.gif ...so they say if they try to go in a take out the tumer she could die right on the table so we a r not going to do that ... so we a going to have her go throught kemo and shit like that ..they say if she dose not do kemo she has only 6 moths to live so she is going to go throught the kemo and they say there ia good good chance she could stop the cancer and the tumer so she is going to go 2 m meeting 2mrrow and find out what is going to happen:(
so could all of yalls pray 4 her plz plz
thx roy

Dude My G/F's sister had brain cancer,she's doing better,this came AFTER lung cancer.....
they got it beat for now.....but it will come back,cancer is NEVER "Cured".
it's in remission,for life you always have that gun pointed out you,no escape that disease cant reoccur,your buying time,some are lucky enough to be graced with a full life of "in remission".....and their the few for now,but medicine is making major advances
the BEST thing for you to do,is do anything that will keep her here with you ....COMFORTABLY.
Chemo,works....Radiation WORKS......
but it ISNT an easy existance,and it isnt a guarentee,it's a time buyer if you have brain cancer....your never fully cured ...ever.
God Bless All of you,it AINT gonna be easy,and she may simply say...."No".
and just deal with the time she has left....some people just figure they have that long...........live.
lots of hard choices and man I dont want to be in your shoes,but medicine has advanced ALOT since My Grandmother died from that exact type.
I'd Say; be there for your mom...but most of all RESPECT her choices.

not everyone has to decide how their gonna live and die and that isnt NEVER an easy choice.....just be there for her,that's the most important thing.....She only wants you there for her,in all that's all we really have... the toys,money and sexual conquests dont match up to being there with your loved ones when their facing their own mortality.

Just be there for her.....
no matter how hard it gets,never let her think your trying to get away from HER pain.....by dealing with yours away from her.

I sincerely hope she pisses off the doctors by missing their dates and living that much longer then they think she will.....

and of course go to your church,You need help from more then just us stupid humans,and there's only one being able to do that.
God Bless You Roy,and Your Mom and family......
Just Love her,that's the only thing moms want.....

Edited by nature223, 21 July 2006 - 02:09 AM.

oh yeah,faster AND furious..Heh Heh Heh

better to be thought the fool..
rather then to open one's mouth and confirm it

use may include risk factors these include;anal leakage,oily discharge,copious flatulence,bloating,incontinence,erectile dysfunction,body rejecting genitals,a racing or severely diminished heart rate/including death. discontinue use if health insurance ends,or patient turns blue and doctor leaves after declaring patient has died...your results may vary

Airgazm86

• Ungawa!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: '86 Std. hatchback, '06 Mitsu EVO IX SE, '15 Mitsu Lancer EVO X FE
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Sorry to hear that, man. I hope everything goes well.

DSMTimeline.jpg

rollz87civic

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
thx i am going to spend the rest of her days with her so i hope she go to live longer then expeted

Posted Image

RIP GLEN

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
That cancer is common in my familly. My grandmother, an aunt, and a cousin have all had it and are still with us today. I feel for you buddy. Best of wishes, Jerf.
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
sorry to here man your in my thoughts. and so you ahve some reasurence. i was dianosed with cancer (all)when 3years old and i was also pernoused cured too at age 6. after radiation and kemo it dose work. its long and hard times but you will get though it. i was told by my pearents that they were told i had 5 years after pernousecd cure. well im glad to say its been now 16years and im still healthy.

psychocrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 2006 civic ,90 crx, 84 crx
prayer sent!

JDC420

• Slowtoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 84 Crx, 92 Civic 4dr (1,260,000km) , 96 Accord EX 5sp 4dr (mom's)
I feel for you, stay strong. I'm not trying to push this or anything but homeopathic medicine can do wonders. There's a lot of natural stuff out there that can do more for cancer then any radiation can do..... I also know of Essiac Tea. A family member had cancer in the knee, brain, lungs, etc....... When NOTHING else had worked to stop the growth, after having the Essiac tea for a year ALL of her cancer was gone. Sounds crazy I know but she went in for checkups every couple months and they were shocked that the cancer was actually shrinking.
user posted image

rollz87civic

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
thx i will update yall when i find out more stuff

Posted Image

RIP GLEN

JEFFtheJ00la

• i was the first one to rent this monte, lol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86crx soon to be b20b, 96Grand am sedan(9.22 1/8th), 79Trans am 403 to 350 in prog. , 03Dakota DD, 86 civic sedan si swap dd
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
man cancer sucks. my grandad and my great grandma died of cancer. kemo does help. i know some people that have done it.

SportInjectedClubvisit my myspace SAHCR Member

if your offended by anything i post, you need to seriously get a life

crxboi

• Got Rice?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1989 CR-X Ef8 RHD , 1993 CR-X DEL SOL EG2 RHD
Sorry to hear this man!!! i send my condolences!!! My grandma had brest cancer it was so hard seeing her that way but its been 7 years since then and shes going strong!!!!

rollz87civic

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
sound like kemo may make it better it did 4 yall fam

Posted Image

RIP GLEN

crxboi

• Got Rice?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1989 CR-X Ef8 RHD , 1993 CR-X DEL SOL EG2 RHD
QUOTE (rollz87civic @ Jul 21 2006, 03:54 PM)
sound like kemo may make it better it did 4 yall fam

just keep faith hommie!!! I know its hard to but think its gonna be alright!!!

DSK 86CRX

• Team Tach-Out MotorSports
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 honda crx hf/si and my 86 civic hatchback si
    • Image Gallery
damn it man that sucks to hear, im sorry for whats going on, but that goes to show that you are a great person i know some people wouldn't do what you are doing for your mom. so good luck and i hope everything goes alright.

Sgt. Pepper

Hang in there, my wife had a brain tumor removed over ten years ago. She went through chemo and radiation AND managed to finish college. She is doing great now and only goes back every year for check ups. Attitude is 90%, my wife REFUSED to let the cancer win. If your mom has a positive attitude she can beat it. Tell your mom the rpr gang is pullin' for her and be strong for both of you. Best wishes. We're here for ya!
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman