Fs: 87 Crx Drag Car Project/1g Crx Parts No 56k

• You cannot reply to this topic
66 replies to this topic

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
yeah but hopefully sooner than a month, i really need some of this stuff now!!!!
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

bridgework1812

• Almost breathing
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 crx si, 87 crx dx, 88 civic sedan, , 82 Suzuki 850, 89 Prelude S, 88 crx hf
ttt....possibly....

Edited by bridgework1812, 06 June 2006 - 08:22 PM.

user posted image
La Forza del Destino

bridgework1812

• Almost breathing
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx si, 87 crx dx, 88 civic sedan, , 82 Suzuki 850, 89 Prelude S, 88 crx hf
looks like i'm now parting out, which now puts me in a bind time wise and money wise.

pm me offers for what you want. cash only no trades.

note

i will be driving to san francisco on june 23/24. delivery of some items are available for a fee, including the entire lot.

i would still prefer to get rid of it all as a lot, at a good price. if you have a few grand and would have the time to part this out, you would make your money back plus a good return on your investment.

i will ignore messages with stupid offers

also note
the engine and trans are in the car. i will not pull it out for a stupid offer. i will not pull the engine out to sell you the clutch/pp unless someone has already paid for the engine. of course i'd rather sell the engine/trans/car/suspension all together...

this deal has now put me in a major cash bind. i would still prefer to get rid of the entire lot, which if you are on the way, can be delivered.

user posted image
La Forza del Destino

DEIVIONCRX

• Demon Of All Trades
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 Civic Si, 88 Civic DX, 90 CRX DX, 80 Trans Am, 10 Fit Sport
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
somebody buy some of this stuff, its a amazing deal, the car is completely full of extra parts, and there is still tons of shit laying on top, and around the car that goes with it, with a lil work this car could be amazing
Posted Image

bridgework1812

• Almost breathing
  • PipPip
all messages returned

items now unavailable

integra suspension
fog lights
roll bar

lot is still for sale with remaining items or parts...

user posted image
La Forza del Destino

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
ohmy.gif the roll bar was still up for sale?? I thought it went to some one near you?!? Damn I would have wanted it.
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

bridgework1812

• Almost breathing
  • PipPip
QUOTE (jerfguy @ Jun 9 2006, 07:16 PM)
ohmy.gif the roll bar was still up for sale?? I thought it went to some one near you?!? Damn I would have wanted it.

nah it wasnt, i was just trying to make it clearthat some items are not available..

user posted image
La Forza del Destino