Wtb: Fuel Pump That Fits '85 Crx Si

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

MakDiesel

• She'll do 80 mph in 2nd gear and 45+ mpg, not simultaneously
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: '89 CRX HF-Z1 ~ no carpet, no A/C, no muffler, earplugs optional '97 Hatch DX-Y5 ~ Roll cage & lean burn
    • Image Gallery
My pump spontaneously died last week, need to fab up a few new lines to replace the rusty, plan on dropping the tank to clean out the possible rust while I'm there. Anyway, I need a replacement fuel pump or the product # to an aftermarket one that requires minimal modification to fit in all stock like. This is going in a 247k mile, 98% stock DD so I don't need a 255lph Walbro, maybe 190 or 160? The less mods to get it to fit the better, I need this car back on the road ASAP as driving my '89 HF weekend warrior swapper and it's stiff suspension is destroying my kidneys.

Thanks, Mak
QUOTE (therealtime)
i see you did a world class rape on the rest of the vehicle lol.

Yann

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
QUOTE (MakDiesel @ Feb 8 2011, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My pump spontaneously died last week, need to fab up a few new lines to replace the rusty, plan on dropping the tank to clean out the possible rust while I'm there. Anyway, I need a replacement fuel pump or the product # to an aftermarket one that requires minimal modification to fit in all stock like. This is going in a 247k mile, 98% stock DD so I don't need a 255lph Walbro, maybe 190 or 160? The less mods to get it to fit the better, I need this car back on the road ASAP as driving my '89 HF weekend warrior swapper and it's stiff suspension is destroying my kidneys.

Thanks, Mak

Hello,

For information,
You can use a 320i Bmw's fuel pump for your car.
I have put this in my crx MK1 with a ZC1 Engine. 1,6 i 16

Sorry for my bad english I'm french.

Regards

Yann