Wtb: Seatbelt Lock (passenger Side)

• You cannot reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic

danielleb

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
... The One That Bolts In Beside The Seat That The Belt Lock Goes Into (Has The Red "Push" Button On It).... Anyone Have One (With The Bolt)... My Lock Broke and doesn't work anymore.. so I Need One ASAP please. Let Me know how much shipped to BC, Canada!

Thanks. smile.gif
danielleb
-87' CRX DX-

Gant

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
Hey man, I was looking through All Data the other day, there was a safety recall on the seat belts. You could maybe try going to your local Honda dealership and see what they say.

They should be able to bring up any info about it.
Hope this helps smile.gif

-Gant

^^click for wagoplan alpha^^

My name is Garrett.... like the turtle

EuphoricBlue

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
QUOTE (danielleb @ Jan 21 2011, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... The One That Bolts In Beside The Seat That The Belt Lock Goes Into (Has The Red "Push" Button On It).... Anyone Have One (With The Bolt)... My Lock Broke and doesn't work anymore.. so I Need One ASAP please. Let Me know how much shipped to BC, Canada!

Thanks. smile.gif

Go to Chilliwack Pick-A-Part (www.pickapart.ca) They have a 1G CRX and a couple 3Gs on the lot. I drive out from Vancouver to that yard when I need something, their prices are great and they have a nice lot (as far as salvage yards go.

EDIT: Erm, NM, it's a bit of a long haul for you.

I don't think I'll need to go there any time soon. But if I do I'll contact you.

PM me so I have your user name, make the PM title "Seatbelt Latch from Pick-A-Part"

If you're willing to give me $40CAD, shipped, I'd make a dedicated trip out there. Basically that would cover my gas and lunch. tongue.gif

codyz0r

• Professional Person
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1992 F22 Prelude - Parting out the REX :'(
Daaaang, sorry dude I just looked and I got the belts, no locks though. Bump for a hard ISO.

kaymo

• Mr.Ididntseeyousittingthereofficer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 74'vert Blazer, 84redrexHF (RIP), 87blackrexSI, 91STDhatch(resurrected for beater)(RIP again)
honda is supposed to cover all seatbelts, take it them and start bitching that your safety equipment is failing and they could be responsible if something happens to you biggrin.gif
QUOTE (kjeffery @ Apr 17 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yet again Scott, you have all the answers

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Apr 17 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. All the answers are in the Kakabox build thread.

QUOTE (Lymitliss @ May 26 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ohh yeah I guess that makes sense. King Kaymo has all the answers :lol:

Smokescreem

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2016 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 CRX SI ,2004 CRV EX, 1968 VW BUG, 1955 Porsche Speedster replica
    Garage View Garage
Kaymo is right. Honda is and maybe the only car maker that I know of that replaces seatbelts for free. I have had to replace them in my 87 crx twice now and once in my 04 crv. They have always been free and the labor as well. Take it in.

danielleb

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Regarding the last 2 comments... I already have taken this to Honda... and apparently Honda Canada does NOT cover the seat belts or the locks.... and they want just over $400 for the lock and the seat belt (because they don't sell them separately).
danielleb
-87' CRX DX-

kaymo

• Mr.Ididntseeyousittingthereofficer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 74'vert Blazer, 84redrexHF (RIP), 87blackrexSI, 91STDhatch(resurrected for beater)(RIP again)
make a trip to the US biggrin.gif i bet they would fix it lol
QUOTE (kjeffery @ Apr 17 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yet again Scott, you have all the answers

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Apr 17 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. All the answers are in the Kakabox build thread.

QUOTE (Lymitliss @ May 26 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ohh yeah I guess that makes sense. King Kaymo has all the answers :lol:

EuphoricBlue

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Like I said, $40 CAD shipped and I'll make a dedicated trip to the yard for you. (It's 1 hour each way for me)

Condor

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, bought new, no rice. 07 MCa w/sport, no kraut.
It is unclear on the Canada part of it all.

Honda DID warranty these for life. I actually got mine replaced in....96 or 97.

Since then they have cancelled the warranty.
So it could be that Canada did used to have the warranty as well (we don't know).

danielleb

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (EuphoricBlue @ Jan 24 2011, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like I said, $40 CAD shipped and I'll make a dedicated trip to the yard for you. (It's 1 hour each way for me)

If nothing else comes up, Ill make a trip to pick a part when it gets a little warmer.... I need some stuff for my 2nd gen as well. I don't NEED the seatbelt latch that bad tho... I never have passengers, and If I do, I usually drive another vehicle.... The last one I got I bought from a member on here for $25 shipped from the states.. while im not looking to get that good of a deal on one, im not willing to pay someone $40 to make a trip to a junkyard and maybe not even get that part (if someone has already salvaged them). I visit Vancouver seldom enough in the spring, winter and fall to make a trip to pick a part myself.

Thanks for the offer tho. smile.gif
danielleb
-87' CRX DX-

EuphoricBlue

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (danielleb @ Jan 24 2011, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If nothing else comes up, Ill make a trip to pick a part when it gets a little warmer.... I need some stuff for my 2nd gen as well. I don't NEED the seatbelt latch that bad tho... I never have passengers, and If I do, I usually drive another vehicle.... The last one I got I bought from a member on here for $25 shipped from the states.. while im not looking to get that good of a deal on one, im not willing to pay someone $40 to make a trip to a junkyard and maybe not even get that part (if someone has already salvaged them). I visit Vancouver seldom enough in the spring, winter and fall to make a trip to pick a part myself.

Thanks for the offer tho. smile.gif

Oh, I wouldn't charge you if I wasn't able to find anything. I was saying it was 40 for the part if you wanted it like yesterday, because I'd need to make a special trip. No part, no pay. tongue.gif

PM me still, I'll let you know if I'm making a trip to the yard. If I'm going there anyway I'll only charge you what I pay+shipping, and pick-a-part has great prices.

Yann

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
QUOTE (danielleb @ Jan 22 2011, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks. smile.gif

Hello,

I have this one.

If i can help you, your are welcome

Regards

Yann