• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

shadowofnight2

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 crx
    Garage View Garage
i have a radar and it only goes on when i push down on my brake pedal. but when i release the pedal it shuts off. also my trunk light is on all the time now and when i push down on the brake it lights up more. and it was raining acouple of days ago and now all of a sudden my headlights dont work i think i shorted it out do i have to replace the fuse or the bulb or the whole wire. i have my dmm and it says its receving the voltage for it to work.

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
wow...um... you will need to do some electrical work my friend, dont begin to try to do it the easy way, this will probably in no way be a short time fix. take that dash apart and do some logistic fixing, I have faith in you, we can help. welcome to RPR!
--zak--
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

zakats

• 1980's birth control, brought to you by Honda.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: The work car, way more than I'd care to admit
    Garage View Garage
might i suggest that before you tear it appart. check and RECHECK ALL FUSES AND FUABLE LINKS FIRST!! that is probably the most likely issue.
my theory is that the reason why things are working or working brighter when you press the break is that when you do so, (being that a lot of the wiring is probably in a "series") the other systems that are connected to the break lights are getting a complete circut. do some trouble shooting my friend wink.gif
He who dies with the most toys, wins.