Wtb 85 Civic Sedan Doors

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

85civicGLdriver

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 85 Honda Civic GL
I am looking for doors for my 85 Civic Sedan that are in decent shape, ie. little rust, no dents. My poor car is almost rotted clear through in many spots, but I can't bear to part with her. My only other solution is going to be to start welding the doors shut soon, so I don't lose them on the highway. If anybody has any doors for my old sedan, especially if your in or near Toronto Ontario, let me know.
thanks much

Stu

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
I have good news and bad news for you.....

GOOD:
I have a set of front and rear doors from a 3G civic sedan that are in great shape (actually, they are from a friend of mine). Can't beat rust-free southern cars biggrin.gif

BAD (for you):
I'm in north central North Carolina, and shipping would probably be big $$$$ to you in Canada. Plus, I REALLY don't think my buddy really wants to (or has time to) ship them as he works 8 days a week.

Can you say......ROAD TRIP TO NC!!!
It's a fun trip (just ask RPR and Masta).

I'm sure if you went to the effort to come down to get them, he'd probably give them to you for next to nothing...

bryman
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member

85civicGLdriver

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 85 Honda Civic GL
sounds tempting, but even if my 85 would make that trip, how would I get the doors inside it to transport them home?

I'll keep your friend in mind, maybe there's something that can be worked out.

bryman10

• Sterno
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT, 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan (wifey's); 1996 Toyota Celica GT convertible (for sale)
    • Image Gallery
Yeah, I'm not sure if you could fit all that in your civic. If you were to do that you might want to bring a truck/van.

LMK....

bryman
Who the hell is this Zed C. person????
my ebay ID: sterno10

"Please", "I appreciate it", "thank you very much", "I'm sorry"= common courtesy....what a great concept (ESPECIALLY for business)!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Wagonvan clan member