2 replies to this topic

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
So, I've ordered a new 3G, well MkIII Focus RS. It will be my main car for the time being and will be my Auto-x too. My 84 Civic 2000S is not going anywhere (unless emergency event happens, it will go before the RS), nor is the 98 EX (pizza car).

Getting this order in has been a bit of a fuss. First dealer I was talking to before pricing was announced decided on ADM over MSRP, RS is nice, but not that nice. Second dealer agreed to MSRP, but after 2.5 months of the order banks being open they still didn't have an order number. Called back to first dealer and they still had not sold their allocation and agreed to sell it to me at MSPR. So, cancel order at dealer two and return to dealer one with deposit and in 5 minutes of finishing paper work got the order number. Not yet scheduled for build, but is in the system and hope to have in spring to early summer.

My plan for my annual meets are that they will be for the RS, but all my 1G/3G friends here are always welcome.

2016-ford-focus-rs-blue-front-angle-2-15

Screech
------------------------

16 Ford RS (2.3l, DS)
84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2 2.0l, SMF)

niccer

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: '87 Civic Si, '11 F150 Ecoboost

Ah, so jealous!  I have a feeling these are going to be great cars; the FWD platform is good as-is, but turbo AWD should really give it what its lacking. 

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Oh and for Auto-x fun I order it with the 180TW Cup2 track tires to piss off people in Street class. :)

Screech
------------------------

16 Ford RS (2.3l, DS)
84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2 2.0l, SMF)