vault works like an accoutn wher the gang can save up for equipment and items

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
^^exactly.. except my gang never helped me with NADA. They were all helping each other but not me.. Now I'm one of the top 5 strongest members all by myself!

Thats why I'm helping some of you all out.. someday I might need a favor!!

AggressiveST

AndrewSI aka Dr.Doom, you need to bank your money. You're getting your ass kicked repeatedly while offline.
THEN: soon after that : next in order of time, position, narration, or enumeration <walked to the door, then turned><first came the clowns, and then came the elephants>

THAN: used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity <anywhere else than at home><older than I am> <easier said than done>

AndrewSi

• SeeArghh-Ex
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si
QUOTE (AggressiveST @ Feb 22 2008, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AndrewSI aka Dr.Doom, you need to bank your money. You're getting your ass kicked repeatedly while offline.

YEa i noticed that, who ever sent it should have sent while i was online lol. But thanks anyways!

QUOTE (Nero @ Feb 22 2008, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am in, GodNero, lol this is stupid fun. Too bad i was inthe hospital by Dr. Doom almost imediatly.

haha that was me sorry.

AggressiveST

I'm Purtwee.

I'm not sure how to invite him into our gang. Maybe GhostOne has to do it.
THEN: soon after that : next in order of time, position, narration, or enumeration <walked to the door, then turned><first came the clowns, and then came the elephants>

THAN: used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity <anywhere else than at home><older than I am> <easier said than done>

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (AndrewSi @ Feb 23 2008, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YEa i noticed that, who ever sent it should have sent while i was online lol. But thanks anyways!

haha that was me sorry.

You were offline when I sent it, but were online right after and still had 10K. I was like WTF? I guess you did not notice it?trust me I watch you guys like a hawk.. I know what you do..

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
when one of you guys make it to level 6 attack me just for fun!! lol..

YES you guys need to stat up.. You will get nowhere weak.STRENGTH & SPEED count the most..defense you can buy armor... work on obtaining a home of some sort. Build up the gang vault and help the players that actually play and want to advance..

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Ghost-One @ Feb 23 2008, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
does a hoime help you out in some way?

YES!! a home gives you MORE in your awake bar!! AWAKE is what counts when working out!! do not use points for your energy build up all the time as energy builds FAST, AWAKE takes forever! the higher your awake bar the MORE you gain in stats when working out..

For example my awake bar goes to 1200 and when I work out my first workout will give me about 1200 upgrade stat.. then it drops as awake drops accordingly.

NOTE: the larger your awake bar the longer it takes to fill up.. mine on empty will take about 4 hours to fill up.. BUT I have awake pills when needed to stat up fast.

AWAKE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR FIGHTING ABILITY, BUT ENERGY DOES.. so low awake will not make you get your ass kicked , low energy will..

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I finally ripped off that CRX biggrin.gif

"while your talkin with your buddies, a Honda CRX pulls up with the loudest stereo system you've ever heard. all you can think of is how great this would sound in your ol' truck playin some Hank Williams Jr. music. the driver jumps out of his car to go inside the Stereo shop. wow, he actually left his door open? you grab your pocket knife, and go jump inside his car, snapping out the cd player, and collecting your prize. you run away with your friends as you brag on your new toy without bein noticed."

icebox187

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
well, my acct icebox187 got banned.... lol, i created a couple other accounts and just sent the points and money to my main account (cheating) but anyway, i started another account (onegvtec) and i dont plan to cheat again.... but i cant believe i worked my way up to level 3 in a day and got the boot (most of my money was hard earned) i dont suggest anyone try to cheat like this, as they will catch you.... and i think my work ip is banned from the site now, because it wont load the page
grimms mom

Screech

• Project CI2-VIC Team Lead
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 16 Ford RS, 84 Civic 2000S (B20Z2), 98 Civic EX
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
hahaha, I saw that onegvtec account and was wandering who it was.

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2x crx in the rust graveyard, 87 crx si (building), 2004 wrx
    Garage View Garage
just started up and got myself a pitchfork. STATICCHMBR is my name
valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

AggressiveST

invest it in stocks until you have enough... better yet I'll send you the money to open a bank acct.

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (AggressiveST @ Feb 23 2008, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no problem, I'm not sure how to invite you into our gang, I think Ghost one might have to do it.

All you sould have to do is find the GangList, and click the gang you want, then select join.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

staticchmbr

• Work in progress
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2x crx in the rust graveyard, 87 crx si (building), 2004 wrx
    Garage View Garage
i dont see a jon button anywhere...hmmm.

anyways, i just voted, how do i collect my 10 points?
valvecover.gif
87 crx si (in pieces)
If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.