'08 Rpr Calendar

• You cannot reply to this topic
239 replies to this topic

Sgt. Pepper

Okay, here is my contribution:

Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Sgt. Pepper

Since we are low on pics, maybe I'll dig up some that didn't make it last year.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

rollz87civic

• VOOM VOOM NO VTEC!!!!!!!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2014 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
I sent in two pics
SACHR member be hate for who you are not loved for who your not.

Posted Image
Member in the Carburetion Nation

RIP GLEN

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
OH OH!!! TAKE ANY OF MINE!!! i'd say go through my gallery, but it may take you a while.. lemme see if i can find some. i wish i knew about this earlier.. i just saw the post in general... sad.gif
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

87sivtec

• can't wait for summer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 87 crx hf w/B18C and a RAM
    • Image Gallery
i have the 2007 calendar on my desk and would love to know who's car is November's?

I am guessing the 2008 isn't happening?
twitter: @lylehatton

rollz87civic

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 civic sedan(sold) 1987 civic DX(sold) 1992 civic SI(sold) 1985 civic wagon 4wd(sold) 1986 civic std DD(Sold)1986 civic dx(sold)
    • Image Gallery
^^^ if ppl would pull there head out of the butts and send pics we might get it

Posted Image

RIP GLEN

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (rollz87civic @ Nov 5 2007, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^^ if ppl would pull there head out of the butts and send pics we might get it

^Sarge thinks you deserve a commendation

Original post was April 9th and it was pinned shortly after. Deadline was set for October 5th with a final order date of early November. Now it is November 5th and I still don't have enough members' photos to fill 12 months. I posted several reminders to get in your photos early so I didn't have to bust my a$$ at the last minute. Now I have to bust my a$$ at the last minute. dry.gif Now there is no time for voting, very little time for photoshopping and less time to get these in your hands by Christmas. It'll be a Christmas miracle if I can pull this off, but you know I'll do my best.

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Order, order, order!

Now, now, now!

Sarge<tempted to put everyone on kp duty mad.gif

rollz87civic

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
come on yall i did my part your turn.

how many months still need to be fill'd?

Edited by rollz87civic, 05 November 2007 - 01:09 AM.

Posted Image

RIP GLEN

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
i don't really need it in time for christmas.. i don't mind waiting till middle of january.

Vicious

i have no pics cuz my car is crap but i'll take a calender

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.

Sgt. Pepper

I won't be accepting any more pictures after this week (Friday 11/9). I need time to sort through them, photoshop if necessary and get the mods to vote on them (not in that order).

I need to know who wants calendars and how many......price depends on quantity ordered. You can get an idea by checking out the original post link. Add your name and quantity to the list. I will set a cut off for placing orders and will stick to it. We gotta move on this.

Sgt. Pepper-1
Alfred E. Newman-1

Sgt. Pepper

QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Apr 9 2007, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not too early to start shooting photos of your 1G/3G's for the '08 calendar. Photos NEED to be 1600x1200 pixels if we want the large calendar (11"x17" opened) or if we want the smaller (8.5"x11" opened) they need to be 800x600 pixels. I WILL NOT accept any photos smaller than that, to avoid the problem we had last year. I will also stick firm to my cut off date for photo submission (TBA). My wife will take care of photoshopping and touch-ups, so no need to mess with them before you send them.

Large calendar #0201 - 11"x17" when opened - 10.5"x7.5" photo size - about $5 more than the smaller one.

Small calendar #0203 - 8.5"x11" when opened - 4.75"x7.75" photo size - about $5 less than the bigger calendar

No pricing as of yet (it depends on how many are ordered) - stay tuned

Some sort of voting will take place (kinda like last year) to determine which photos will be used.

All proceeds will go to RPR

Send photos to: [email protected] (DO NOT pm them to me)

Here is the website for where I order them from in case anyone wants to check it out:

http://www.calyptic....inpro/tsh.shtml

You guys kill me laugh.gif dry.gif

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Sgt. Pepper-1
Alfred E. Newman-1
E-AT_me-2

ea_hatch

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 86 si hatch with ls/vtec
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Nov 5 2007, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I won't be accepting any more pictures after this week (Friday 11/9). I need time to sort through them, photoshop if necessary and get the mods to vote on them (not in that order).

I need to know who wants calendars and how many......price depends on quantity ordered. You can get an idea by checking out the original post link. Add your name and quantity to the list. I will set a cut off for placing orders and will stick to it. We gotta move on this.

Sgt. Pepper-1
Alfred E. Newman-1

man i cant believe i missed this thread...i will have u some high res pics tomorow!!! and yes i want another calendar to

Edited by ea_hatch, 06 November 2007 - 08:38 AM.

ZcSi CRX

• STR8JKIT*MNTLCASE
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 91 crx, 95hardbody, 93 hardbody 4x4
Sgt. Pepper-1
Alfred E. Newman-1
E-AT_me-2
ZcSi CRX-3