'08 Rpr Calendar

• You cannot reply to this topic
239 replies to this topic

87MugenProCR-X

• Just Drive...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 84 Honda CRX, 94 Honda Civic 4dr, 95 Volvo 850 Turbo Wgn, 91 Mazda Miata
I have a couple pics that I'd like to submit. What do you think of a motor shot or a shot of my car on the dyno? Maybe I'll have my car painted soon, In which case I can have a nice shot of the whole car.

Julian

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
personally for a Calendar im not intersted in seeing shots of an engine. The dyno would be a stretch and really only useable if the shot makes the car look good. thats my 2c

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
i dont know about that ,the one pic he has of his engine with the webbers and his crx in the back round ,is sick wink.gif it just so happens that it is my desktop back round right now wink.gif

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

Sgt. Pepper

...all depends on the vote.

BTW, this is a friendly reminder not to wait until the last minute to submit photos...no exceptions this year.

Start taking pictures.
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

gustav129

• At a racetrack near me....
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 1981 CP Mustang, 1987 Civic Si - R.I.P., 1974 IH Scout II
    Garage View Garage
I definately nominate the Kakabox.
Posted Image
Under steer is when you hit the wall with your front end.
Over steer is when you hit the wall with your rear end.
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you move the wall.
RGL Motorsports #129

Sgt. Pepper

unsure.gif I need pictures if you guys want an '08 calendar. Don't forget to FOLLOW THE RULES for submission. It makes my life a bit easier. wink.gif
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
When is the deadline for 08 cal?

Sgt. Pepper

No date set yet, but if we want them for Christmas we need to place the order by early November, so I have time to ship them out. I would say cut off for photo submission will be October 5th, so we have time to vote and my wife has time to photoshop them. I'll also need to know how many to order, so speak up if you want one...or 2. Pricing will be determined by quantity ordered.

Sgt. Pepper - 1

gustav129

• At a racetrack near me....
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 1981 CP Mustang, 1987 Civic Si - R.I.P., 1974 IH Scout II
    Garage View Garage
One of my favorite pictures is BrianGT's(sp) yellow CRX with the black wheels and racing tires on it.
Posted Image
Under steer is when you hit the wall with your front end.
Over steer is when you hit the wall with your rear end.
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you move the wall.
RGL Motorsports #129

PowerWheels86

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2015 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CIVIC Si
    Garage View Garage
i've got a couple of pics that i need to take off of my phone... they meet the requirements... only thing is they're early morning shots and the way i took the pictures was that my car looks dark but the light reflects off the hood real nice... hell you can't even see the dents in my hood!!
Dark Side of the Power........
Posted Image

Wheels

QUOTE (RARECRX @ Jun 26 2009, 06:55 PM)
The ONLY BMW's I like are (Beautiful Mexican Women)

Sgt. Pepper

Really haven't had much response or photo submission as of yet. The projected photo submission deadline has come and gone. Are we still interested in having an '08 calendar? If so:

1. I need high res photos (1600x1200 for large calendar) ASAP!!!

2. Will need payment up front this time. Unfortunately this year has been tight money-wise with my wife out of work - credit cards have taken a hit sad.gif otherwise I would put the money up front again. Sorry

3. I need to gauge interest to nail down a price.

Who's in?

kedwards

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: '04 MINI Cooper, 2011 Honda Fit
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Oct 29 2007, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really haven't had much response or photo submission as of yet. The projected photo submission deadline has come and gone. Are we still interested in having an '08 calendar? If so:
1. I need high res photos (1600x1200 for large calendar) ASAP!!!

2. Will need payment up front this time. Unfortunately this year has been tight money-wise with my wife out of work - credit cards have taken a hit sad.gif otherwise I would put the money up front again. Sorry

3. I need to gauge interest to nail down a price.

Who's in?

This is only 1024X768. Joey took it at Summit Point 2 weeks ago, and he approved my submission for consideration in the RPR calendar.

http://www.flickr.co...5...7071&size=l

Keith

Keith A. Edwards
Suffolk, VA
1.75 1st gen. CRXs
former ECHC H5 Champion

WOLFCRX

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 crx si, 87 crx si and 84 crx(Straman Spyder), 91 Chevy silverado, 87 lynx 5th wheel
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I assume you got mine I sent, I'm in and have no problem sending money up front. This is easy to overlook because of where it is stickied at, I'll post up a reminder over in the general section and see if we can get some activity in here.
Let me know if I need to submit a photo again.
RPR Convertible club:

84 Straman project build

JU5TIN

• trying to get back in the car
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
I emailed you the picts, pm me or email me back if you want them as files instead of online

Jusint

4N2NR

• Fossil of the forum
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si, 1990 CRX Si, 2013 Cadillac SRX, 2003 Hummer H2
    Garage View Garage
I sent some pics. I would like 2 calendars:

Large calendar #0201 - 11"x17" when opened - 10.5"x7.5"

Lemme know know how much to send where.
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!
Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.

SEX - StreetEXtremes