Rpr Hoodies

• You cannot reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic

duckorbleed

• . . .it's only illegal if you get caught. . .
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 99 honda civic ex coupe 5speed; 2013 Chevy Cruze
    • Image Gallery
i had my companies graphic designer clean up the crx a lil when i this logo was first put together..... if i have the lower portion changed to the dark grey similar to the original crx; any chance of using this logo with a more detailed 1st gen crx?

j.s.

or i have a copy of just the car:

. . . .you can't piss on what you can't catch. . . .

redsautorehab

• 3gen enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    • Drives: 00 Dodge Durango, 01 Ford F250, 99 Chevy Tracker, 82 suzuki rm250
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (duckorbleed @ Oct 16 2010, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i had my companies graphic designer clean up the crx a lil when i this logo was first put together..... if i have the lower portion changed to the dark grey similar to the original crx; any chance of using this logo with a more detailed 1st gen crx?

j.s.

The problem is, that it has to be done with freehand, in order for him to perform the color separation, and then burning the screens, plus we have the screens sitting, and waiting for an order.

As far as this design on black, i need to contact my father-in-law, and see what he thinks, because it will require separate screens. If there's less than 15 done on black, the price will go up, because the screens will have to be changed out, and re-registered, which take quite some time to do.

sean
"You play hard to get, I play hard to get rid of" Fez, That 70's Show

my website if you need parts for your car, and i don't have them at on my website, just pm me. I can get most of the common parts for our cars.

my vouch thread

Hehn

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Location:Fayetteville, North Carolina and Virginia Beach, Virginia
    • Drives: 2008 honda fit
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
id be in for either a dark green or black zip up