86 replies to this topic

Lymitliss

• King Luke
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 CRX Si B18C1, 1973 240Z V8 Conversion
    Garage View Garage
I wish I had my engine in before then unsure.gif

But maybe I'll put my new bumper on for the special occasion...
Build Thread- Here

Virus_X_001

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: '84 1500s Civic/ '87 Zc Civic / '88 Accord
I'm game 4 a Sunday drive
Don't drive to make great time. drive to have a great time.

watzizzname

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: '86 3gen w/ D16A1, '87 Dodge Dakota, '02 OZ-Rally edition Lancer
    • Image Gallery
Ok, so how about either 8/29 or 9/5.

we meet somewhere in the marysville, smokey point, arlington area and then we drive up SR9 up to SR20 and then back down I-5... or whatever.

Also, we had talked aobut having a little swap meet thing... we could meet up in the old food pavilion parking lot in smokey point and exchange trinkets and rares...

just a thought.
"Wait just a damn minute. Just because you're confused, it doesn't mean that I'm wrong!"

Lymitliss

• King Luke
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
I should be free any sunday!
Build Thread- Here

hatchbox

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 DOHC Si 1600 Hatch, 86 DOHC turbo Si 1500 Hatch & 86 CRX EW4 Si
QUOTE (watzizzname @ Aug 9 2010, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, so how about either 8/29 or 9/5.

we meet somewhere in the marysville, smokey point, arlington area and then we drive up SR9 up to SR20 and then back down I-5... or whatever.

Also, we had talked aobut having a little swap meet thing... we could meet up in the old food pavilion parking lot in smokey point and exchange trinkets and rares...

just a thought.

It would be cool to have it before the Labor day weekend because most people have other commitments that weekend and the fact that traffic sucks no matter where you go that weekend.
I think that a perfect place to meet would be the Arlington Pull a Part on Sunday August 29 say around 10:00 and leave from there by 12:00. That would give people plenty of time to get there and also give the people who show up early something to do.
I can see it now it's going to be a race/hunt to see who can find the coolest parts of the day laugh.gif .
Here's the directions if we decide to meet here. http://www.pullapart.../Locations.html
What do you guy's think of that plan?
Get more bang 4 your buck.

MinkelR

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: '89 Acura Integra LS
QUOTE (hatchbox @ Aug 11 2010, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would be cool to have it before the Labor day weekend because most people have other commitments that weekend and the fact that traffic sucks no matter where you go that weekend.
I think that a perfect place to meet would be the Arlington Pull a Part on Sunday August 29 say around 10:00 and leave from there by 12:00. That would give people plenty of time to get there and also give the people who show up early something to do.
I can see it now it's going to be a race/hunt to see who can find the coolest parts of the day laugh.gif .
Here's the directions if we decide to meet here. http://www.pullapart.../Locations.html
What do you guy's think of that plan?

29th sounds good, should give me enough time to install my new cams and fix my smoke screen problem biggrin.gif
I may also be able to bring another 1G CRX owner if we get his engine swapped out in time.

Lymitliss

• King Luke
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
Why do you guys want it so far north? Are most of you out that way?
Build Thread- Here

F22hb

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 88 RT4wd wago & 86 Hatchback
I love that pullapart. More than likely we'll be there.

hatchbox

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 DOHC Si 1600 Hatch, 86 DOHC turbo Si 1500 Hatch & 86 CRX EW4 Si
QUOTE (Lymitliss @ Aug 11 2010, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do you guys want it so far north? Are most of you out that way?

Yes I think a majority of us are north of Seattle. It's not that bad to go north from Seattle, traffic is usualy pretty light unless it's a holiday weekend. Heck I drive from Arlington to Kent every day to work so don't tell me It's too far tongue.gif . Also if people want to go on a drive It's way easier to take a group through the scenic country side than through crowed city streets with stop lights evey other block. I'm sure it will still be worth your time to drive up here. Come up meet some cool people and who knows maybe find something for your car. All around it should be a good time.
Get more bang 4 your buck.

crxmobber

• Mobbin Clean
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, 85 CRX Si, 98 prelude, 5th Gen VFR, WRX
    • Image Gallery
S
QUOTE (hatchbox @ Aug 12 2010, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes I think a majority of us are north of Seattle. It's not that bad to go north from Seattle, traffic is usualy pretty light unless it's a holiday weekend. Heck I drive from Arlington to Kent every day to work so don't tell me It's too far tongue.gif . Also if people want to go on a drive It's way easier to take a group through the scenic country side than through crowed city streets with stop lights evey other block. I'm sure it will still be worth your time to drive up here. Come up meet some cool people and who knows maybe find something for your car. All around it should be a good time.

That plan seems cool.
Since we'll be up north. I vote to go for a drive up north cascades hwy if anyone has ideas let us know

SportInjectedClub

MinkelR

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: '89 Acura Integra LS
If we head West on 20 we can hang out at Deception Pass or drive up Mt. Erie. There's really nothing too exciting East unless you head up Washington Pass or take a detour to Mt. Baker.

crxmobber

• Mobbin Clean
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, 85 CRX Si, 98 prelude, 5th Gen VFR, WRX
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (MinkelR @ Aug 12 2010, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If we head West on 20 we can hang out at Deception Pass or drive up Mt. Erie. There's really nothing too exciting East unless you head up Washington Pass or take a detour to Mt. Baker.

That sounds cool. I'm down for whatever,

SportInjectedClub