What Pays Your Bills?

• You cannot reply to this topic
127 replies to this topic

SlaveSpawn

• 速いロケットはホ
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 何も Mitsu ? Honda Civ. ?
Since I moved to this backwoods state I don't have a job as of yet..! But...I've got 5+ yrs in culinary arts and I do pencil & ink, manga art. I'm skill'd in home theater, tv, wiring installation jobs and in design from modern home decor - designing my own line of furniture..Hopefully ?

duner

• What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
Telecommunications technician in the Air Force. Stationed at Schriever AFB, CO where i maintain over $50 billion worth of DoD assests (or so my job description says, even though its spread out around the world)! i mainly work on the AFSCN, Air force Satellite Communications Network, which is the center hub of most of the the AF's satellite resources. Including GPS; so all of you who have it in your car/ handheld/ phone you can thank ME for making sure that it works biggrin.gif
Living the Air Force Dream!

Vouch Thread

blu84rex

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1984 CRX
    Garage View Garage
I am just a basic construction worker. Hey it pays the bills and money isn't that bad.
Conceal nothing... And watch the fools search forever!

RFL85CRXSI

• The Martinsburg Intimidator!
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic CRX Si ,'85 Honda Civic CRX DX, '02 Ford Crown Victoria Police Crusier, '94 Chevy S-10 LS1 (Haul'n AsS-10), '98 Plymouth Breeze 2.4T
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I am currently a manager at a local Domino's Pizza. Unfortunetly I am only making a measly $8/hr (which is why I am looking for another job untill I go back to school) and working a whole 20-30 hrs/ wk... It was cool throught high school, but it dosnt pay nearly enough. Hell, I barely make enough to pay for car insurance (two vehiclas) and additional spending money... I've been there for two and a half years, and have only received ONE pay raise, that was when I was made a manager.

Suck my SOHC!
Im the VTAC sauze on your Honda Burger!

Kassper007

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic DX,1992 nissan pickup,
i build race engines, have a recording studio, and have a construction business, i have 26 employees, and im still broke, wtf am i doing? but im going back to school in march to be a certified recording and live sound reinforcement technician,

anyone wanna buy a construction company?

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
General handy guy around a GM dealership, I wash and detail vehicles, that and point out how shitty GM crap is... smile.gif
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

Kassper007

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic DX,1992 nissan pickup,
QUOTE (Xipher @ Dec 30 2006, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
General handy guy around a GM dealership, I wash and detail vehicles, that and point out how shitty GM crap is... smile.gif

this is the best thing i ever saw, shitty GM crap, i love it

C8V6C

QUOTE (Xipher @ Dec 30 2006, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaha, I used to do the same thing before I got into sales....

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

vaughan

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 honda civc wagovan, 00 silverado
    • Image Gallery
mechanic for the city of aspen colorado. great job for me. i fix everything from street grates to road graders. we even have a snow cat i run in the winter pushing up the snow we hall out of town to a lot we have outside the city. pays good expecelly for a guy who bearlly made it out of high school.
user posted image
Si Wagovan-Clan Member

shauno

I am the preventative maintenance lead for an engine testing and alternate fuel research company.
We have everything from engine/chassis dynos, to high pressure natural gas compressors.
Best job I've ever had.
Time to kick some ricer butt!

B17CRX

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 08 Tundra CrewMax, 04 IS300, 87 CRX Si E prepared
I work for a Toyota Dealership in the Parts department, counterman and wholesale. Helps me keep from getting burned out working on all my Honda projects... lol

-Joel
Racecar spelled backwards is racecaR

85supersleeper

• am i still in the slow lane???
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic sedan
i wait tables at Applebees. tips are good. good enough for me to pay bills. not much for spending money.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
QUOTE (85supersleeper @ Dec 31 2006, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i wait tables at Applebees. tips are good. good enough for me to pay bills. not much for spending money.

I had an ex that did the same thing...

she was crazy, but she was good at a lot of things....
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

85supersleeper

• am i still in the slow lane???
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1985 Honda Civic sedan
anyone else here work in a restaurant??? when i started working 3 years ago i weighed 190 (im 6' 1" btw).....ill give you 2 bucks if you can guess exactly what i weigh now....working in the restaurant business is bad for your health!!! haha.

QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Dec 31 2006, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had an ex that did the same thing...

she was crazy, but she was good at a lot of things....

damn the crazy exes!!!

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
QUOTE (85supersleeper @ Dec 31 2006, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone else here work in a restaurant??? when i started working 3 years ago i weighed 190 (im 6' 1" btw).....ill give you 2 bucks if you can guess exactly what i weigh now....working in the restaurant business is bad for your health!!! haha.

1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation