What Pays Your Bills?

• You cannot reply to this topic
127 replies to this topic

Moose

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1999 Turbo-Si, 1987 Si, 1990 CRX Si, 2001 Procharged Cobra, 2007 Jeep Compass
So what do most of ya'll (southern) do for a living? I myself am a freelance artist. Mostly buy and build and design websites. On the side here lately, i have been doing some work on topical sattelite photography... woohoo rolleyes.gif

It pays the bills. My wife is actually the breadwinner at our house. She is a buyer for Williams-Sonoma...

keep it going!
The Original Corndog Minion

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 2006 Mazda6i Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I'm a bailiff, properly called a New York State Court Officer (Trainee, technically for another year). If you've ever watched Law and Order, I'm the guy in the blue shirt what moves prisoners around and hands stuff from the lawyers to the judge or witnesses. Mostly I work in a Felony courtroom for calendar calls and occasionally I get to work trials. Sometimes I even work the Integrated Domestic Violence (IDV) part, which is domestic violence (criminal court), divorce (civil court) and child custody (family court) hell all rolled into one. Very cool job for the most part, especially getting a peek at how the justice system really works.

DOHCGlen

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: 86 DX 1.6DOHC
QUOTE (Moose @ Dec 29 2006, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So what do most of ya'll (southern) do for a living? I myself am a freelance artist. Mostly buy and build and design websites. On the side here lately, i have been doing some work on topical sattelite photography... woohoo rolleyes.gif

It pays the bills. My wife is actually the breadwinner at our house. She is a buyer for Williams-Sonoma...
keep it going!

Project Manager for KW automotive North America smile.gif . Lots of world travel, and it pays the bills & non stop automotive performance. cool.gif

www.kwautomotive.com

Edited by DOHCGlen, 29 December 2006 - 06:25 PM.

Sgt. Pepper

I work for Diageo - the company that makes Smirnoff, Smirnoff Ice, Captain Morgan, Guinness, Harp, Jose Cuervo, Crown Royal, Bailey's, Johnnie Walker, J&B, etc., etc. My plant actually makes the Smirnoff Ice, Smirnoff Triple Black, Smirnoff Twisted V, and Captain Morgan Parrot Bay. I work in the QA lab tongue.gif
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

Disco Stu

• Who's this guy?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 2006 Mazda6i Hatchie
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Dec 29 2006, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I work for Diageo - the company that makes Smirnoff, Smirnoff Ice, Captain Morgan, Guinness, Harp, Jose Cuervo, Crown Royal, Bailey's, Johnnie Walker, J&B, etc., etc. My plant actually makes the Smirnoff Ice, Smirnoff Triple Black, Smirnoff Twisted V, and Captain Morgan Parrot Bay. I work in the QA lab tongue.gif

So... ... how come we didn't get more QA 'samples' for the meet???

C8V6C

Internet Sales Manager at Desert Honda of Las Vegas, an Autonation company.

Fun job, but very stressful....work hours suck too tongue.gif But as long as the money is good, I dont mind smile.gif

844b096b-9fda-4214-b621-217bc4a6dce1.jpg

Richard

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: NZDM? 85' Civic Hatch LX- D16A1,92 Toyota Soarer Big Single and a Bunch of Other Stuff
only 19 aboutt o start my schooling for heavy duty commerical transport mechanics. already got my apprenticeship lined up at the public transit yard

in the mean time im a chaser for pepsi bottling group

JDN14

3rd shift at sam's club. dry.gif

Im in school for english/journalism.
93 Toyota Previa: Mid Engine, AWD people mover.

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
been working for rona for 5 years now thats my moneyflow. biggest outfit like it in canada. im your handyman sales person.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
QUOTE (Sgt. Pepper @ Dec 29 2006, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, thats something cool!
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

fritt

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 02 rsx type S . 91 civic
haha Sgt. Pepper you must be drunk all the time lol.......but i work at an autobody shop and dont really have any bills to pay cuz i still live with my mommy laugh.gif

JEFFtheJ00la

• i was the first one to rent this monte, lol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 86crx soon to be b20b, 96Grand am sedan(9.22 1/8th), 79Trans am 403 to 350 in prog. , 03Dakota DD, 86 civic sedan si swap dd
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
i work at a pet store. reptile room. gotta love it

SportInjectedClubvisit my myspace SAHCR Member

if your offended by anything i post, you need to seriously get a life

raleighcrx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 CRX Si, 98 Tacoma
I am an estimator at a Hendrick Collision center outside of Raleigh, pays pretty well, It is commission based, so the more you hump the more you make. My fiance' is getting ready to go to optometry school maybe in Philly.

Maine_Honda_Racer

• Can't stay off the race track!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1993 Civic EX Track Car, 1987 Crx Si Ice Racer, 1990 CRX Si Track Car, 2004 Dodge Durango
I wait tables and build race cars on the side

I am in school to be a lawyer, 1.5 more years to go.

Ben

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In fact, I rock out an RPR decal!

JDMHopeful

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
I detail cars, funny thing is my cars never get cleaned because my boss is an asshole
user posted image