• You cannot reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic

deviate

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 2006 Nissan Titan
Complete swap:

-D15A3 fresh rebuild (less than 2000mi) with new bearings and rings.

-5spd tranny with LSD and stock FD

-Complete engine harness and chassis harness available

-THE REAL JEWEL: One-off DINAN engineering ECU built in the early '90s. The computer has multiple chips with different fuel maps, and was custom made for the original owner of my car who raced in SCCA. I believe it was the only one ever made, with leanest tune, the car made 85 horsepower (maybe more, i have the dyno chart at work) to the wheels with stock airbox, stock header, and stock exhaust.

need to sell relatively quickly. best offer takes them

vaughan

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 honda civc wagovan, 00 silverado
    • Image Gallery
were are you located
user posted image
Si Wagovan-Clan Member

ibcnya

• HNFTuning
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: his girlfriend crazy
QUOTE (vaughan @ Dec 8 2006, 12:28 AM)
were are you located

werd dry.gif

deviate

• Granny
  • Pip
sacramento area

deviate

• Granny
  • Pip
will consider trades

Maine_Honda_Racer

• Can't stay off the race track!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1993 Civic EX Track Car, 1987 Crx Si Ice Racer, 1990 CRX Si Track Car, 2004 Dodge Durango
Figures its in CA, thats just what I need too.

Ben

QUOTE (cbstdscott @ Feb 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In fact, I rock out an RPR decal!

deviate

• Granny
  • Pip
ROAD TRIP!

afm27

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1985 Honda CIVIC CRX SI 1500
why the hell are all the real good cars worth buyin on the west freakin coast? this is killin me! im in jersey and cant find shit!

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
How much are you looking to get?

I'm a little over an hour away, not 6 hr like most of the other California members smile.gif
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

deviate

• Granny
  • Pip
Im sort of attached to the ECU so i think the swap is worth more than it is... but i really want to sell as an entire swap, so i will sell it to the best offer. ill wait for some offers and sell it to who,ever offered me the most. PM me an offer

Edited by deviate, 11 December 2006 - 10:14 PM.

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (deviate @ Dec 11 2006, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im sort of attached to the ECU so i think the swap is worth more than it is... but i really want to sell as an entire swap, so i will sell it to the best offer. ill wait for some offers and sell it to who,ever offered me the most. PM me an offer

I'd be more interested in the swap engine, tranny and maybe harness without the ECU to be honest smile.gif

I'd like to have a spare engine, and need a tranny, but I don't know that I would ever use and aggressive ECU such as that...

Wishful thinking on my budget anyways smile.gif
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

deviate

• Granny
  • Pip
I'm not sure if it is really that aggressive, because i have never used a stock ecu. This swap is coming out of my honda challenge car, because i am putting a b series in it. The ecu can and most likely WILL be sold separately, because of the interest i have received in it.

Best offer so far is $450 from honda-tech. (without ecu) i think that is pretty good!