What The!?

• You cannot reply to this topic
14 replies to this topic

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
The oddest thing, I had a tooth that hurt some today, so I went to the bathroom to poke at it, and gave it a little rocking back and forth and a tug... and now I don't have that tooth anymore!

I thought at the age of 18, all teeth that were abandoning ship, had done so...

This of course was grounds for macro shots of said tooth!!

Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

badpenny

• tinker, tinker....BOOOOOOM!!!! then I run around
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Don't, because they don't run and I am a crappy mechanic.
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
One of your last baby teeth, or if its Genetics like me, you have one on the other side as well. Dental Xrays will let you know. I have one that I haven't lost yet, and I found it when the one across from it came out. Genetics. Thank goodness, no oral surgery needed.
Honda, because it's hard to look baller in your mom's Volvo.Posted Image 
The entire tool selection at Sears or the contents of a Snap-On truck will do you no good if you do not know how to use them.

eric87crx

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1987 CRX HF W/ Si motor R.I.P, 1985 Si w/ D16A1, 1996 Neon
    Garage View Garage
u would think a tooth is bigger than that...in them xrays and stuff they always make em look like there huge

What He Said /\/\/\

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
pretty crazy did you get socked in the mouth lately ???? laugh.gif tongue.gif joking but really did you laugh.gif

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

down4ce

Weird....I wish that would happen to my super tooth.

phatboycrxhf

• legend in the making
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1985 crx ,98 malibu ,90 hatch,87 hatch trailer,87 legend,95 dodge neon,90 civic sedan SE
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (down4ce @ Nov 9 2006, 05:17 AM)
Weird....I wish that would happen to my super tooth.

what super tooth whats that ???? laugh.gif is that like a nickname ??? my K9s are called betty and veronica laugh.gif tongue.gif

My Webpage
(quote by RareCrx)HAVE A MADD TYTE DIGGITY DOGG ,BUBBLES SPRAYIN ON THE INTERCOOLER, poopin ON A 8 SECOND CHEVELLE WITH MY MINI-ME SWAP DAY..

down4ce

QUOTE (phatboycrxhf @ Nov 9 2006, 07:48 AM)
what super tooth whats that ???? laugh.gif  is that like a nickname ??? my K9s are called betty and veronica  laugh.gif  tongue.gif

laugh.gif
Upper left side I have a Supernumerous "vampire like" tooth pinched between a molar and a wisdom hurts like a bitch.

SlaveSpawn

• 速いロケットはホ
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 何も Mitsu ? Honda Civ. ?
I had 2 sets of canines for awhile growing alongisde each other. One in the normal spot then another tilted inward sightly like some vampire shark thingy.

Edited by SlaveSpawn, 09 November 2006 - 01:11 PM.

EuphoricBlue

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
QUOTE (eric87crx @ Nov 8 2006, 11:33 PM)
u would think a tooth is bigger than that...in them xrays and stuff they always make em look like there huge

An adult tooth IS bigger than that. The one in the picture looks like a baby tooth...

Here is an x-ray that has a baby tooth between adult teeth. This should be similar to Xipher's case, since aperantly this xray belongs to an adult.

Edited by EuphoricBlue, 09 November 2006 - 01:29 PM.

Primerk5

• WOOAA BUNDY!!!!
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 93 civic coupe and Si hatch, 07 Dodge Megacab dually 3500 Cummins Turbo diesel truck, 75 chevy blazer, 79 Chevy Truck, 59 Ford Fairlane 85 Chevrolet Camaro.
    • Image Gallery
its a cap duh!!!!! if it were a whole tooth it would have roots
"GUTS" is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to say, "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

<---- Me Being Sniped by CHRISFDUDE on EBAY!! HAHAHA

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (86dx @ Nov 9 2006, 12:50 PM)

Its not a cap... I've never had a cap put in dry.gif
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

vaughan

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 honda civc wagovan, 00 silverado
    • Image Gallery
if it were a cap there would not be meat inside of it
user posted image
Si Wagovan-Clan Member

justintime

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: Mini cooper honda crx si
this redefines off topic laugh.gif mabye a molar (sp?) pushed it out eh? who knowss

EuphoricBlue

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
QUOTE (86dx @ Nov 9 2006, 01:50 PM)

It DOES have roots. They are the razor thin "wall" that stick out on the bottom of the tooth. NOT like the full on roots of an adult tooth.

But really, the only reason I remember is cause I lost like 4 baby teeth in one week when I was growing up... and kept them for nearly 2 months XD

Primerk5

• WOOAA BUNDY!!!!
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 93 civic coupe and Si hatch, 07 Dodge Megacab dually 3500 Cummins Turbo diesel truck, 75 chevy blazer, 79 Chevy Truck, 59 Ford Fairlane 85 Chevrolet Camaro.
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (EuphoricBlue @ Nov 9 2006, 08:59 PM)
It DOES have roots. They are the razor thin "wall" that stick out on the bottom of the tooth. NOT like the full on roots of an adult tooth.

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif I think you people have lost your mine sometimes.... ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
"GUTS" is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to say, "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

<---- Me Being Sniped by CHRISFDUDE on EBAY!! HAHAHA