• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

jsgprod

• The Beach....The only place where salt LOWERS your blood pressur
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LE and 2001 F250 SD
    • Image Gallery

I have a ton of parts I've accumulated over the past 30 years of owning/racing these and it's time to unload some stuff.

I have '87 CRX HF I need to move. I've had this on C-list for over a month now and mostly got spammers and low ballers. So, I've decided to part it out, here's a link to the updated craigslist ad: http://orlando.craig...5552682060.html

I also have a brand new set of fiberglass lower door cover from Heel Toe Auto. Bought these for my street CRX but never put them on and I sold that car last year. I actually have never even opened the box!

New ones from Marcus are $249 ea, I'll ship them for $400...in the lower 48!

I'm also going to sell the other CRX race car that I'm obviously never going to finish. I put a D16A1 in it to run in GTL but never got much further with it after that. I doesn't have front fenders on it but I will probably throw my old Mugen wide race fenders on it, depending on how much I decide to let it go for. I just recently got all the parts to put Integra rear brakes on it, also the rear axle has had the swivel bearing removed and has a machined aluminum block in it's place. The original owner did this (I never knew him) so there is no rear sway bar, the rear axle is essentially it.

It was originally an 85 Si. I'll try to get some pics of it today or tomorrow. $3000?

I have two spare D16 bottom ends (one brown, one blacktop) that will need rebuilt and I think 3 more cylinder heads. Two of which are still in the bags from a local machine shop that had done fresh valve jobs on them. Two or three extra intake manifolds also. $300 for all of it.

My old race seat, I had this in my CRX race car for almost 20 years and never had any issues with it at all. The bracket is made to bolt it into a 1G. I will take offers on this.  http://orlando.craig...5552761139.html

Probably have a ton of more stuff to get rid of, B18b sitting on an engine stand & in my way, a Hasport B mount kit I never used (and probably never will), Pretty sure there's a B juice clutch tranny here somewhere too. I just need to go through it all.

If you love the Elise, drive a Se7en - Caterham or whatever...
It has even less content than the Elise, is less graceful looking
...and changes direction like a ping pong ball whacked by Thor.

scull+gif+1.gif

jsgprods Gallery

jsgprod

• The Beach....The only place where salt LOWERS your blood pressur
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LE and 2001 F250 SD
    • Image Gallery

I don't really like doing this but since it's not exactly the 'same' ad...  <_< 

If you love the Elise, drive a Se7en - Caterham or whatever...
It has even less content than the Elise, is less graceful looking
...and changes direction like a ping pong ball whacked by Thor.

scull+gif+1.gif

jsgprods Gallery

iambhooper

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 20 F150, 17 JGC Trailhawk, 90 DA Teggy STL Racecar, 92 DA Project, 92 DA Parts Car, 86 Pontiac Fiero Gt, 70 MGB GT project, 73 MGB GT parts car, I have issues!
Jay,
I might be interested in a few things. Logistics would be the problem. Pm on the d166 stuff, maybe the mugen kit, whatever else. If you still have my cell #, text me..... I'll send you some scary pic's :)
hoop
greensboro, nc
20 F150, 17 JGC Trailhawk, 90 DA STL Racecar, 92 DA Project, 92 DA parts car, 86 Pontiac Fiero Gt, 70 MGB GT project, 73 MGB GT parts car... I may have issues!