• You cannot reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic

1fstHF

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 01 WRX , 86 CRX HF
QUOTE (CSPCRX @ Nov 4 2003, 04:33 PM)
Problem is the space between the head and the firewall.  As it is the stock plenum on a Bseries motor sits against the fire wall with about 1/4 in clearance. I have the Edelbrock plenum and it sits against the firewall.  There just isnt enough room.  The guys at HASPort took a Jackson supercharger and determind it would not fit without moving the engine forward or some serious messaging of the firewall.

I have a JG Edelbrock IM and I was wondering how tight a fit it is , also does it hit the brake booster .

Edited by 1fstHF, 04 November 2003 - 11:42 PM.

rjay8604

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 91 civic dx, bored & stroked b16 on the way.
ef9 do you mean your horsepower numbers at the flywheel. or at the wheels.

87sivtec

• can't wait for summer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 87 crx hf w/B18C and a RAM
    • Image Gallery
Regarding the superchargers, I have often wondered if the Vortec kit could be made to fit. It is the only one that I know of that has the charger unit off to the side.
twitter: @lylehatton

b16a87civic

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 1987 civic si 1996 honda civic hb
    • Image Gallery
12.6 @109 with my 87 hatch. the cars still pretty heavy the only thing i did to cut weight was take out the seats. i was running a b16a with 75 shot nitrous. just put in a t3/t4 turbo, when i took it to the track i broke a axle so got no time. im going to time it again soon.

i have heard that driveshaft shop make a set of 300/500hp axles for my setup, did anyone else hear anything about it also? does anyone have them?