cool car

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Is that the car from Sacramento the owner was trying to sell for like a year or more If so he owned it wayyy longer than 3 months.... If so I know about that car. If it's the SAC car If he included the wing, it is a replica from heeltoe. And those bumpers are from the Bay area..

Technically it is not a official "Mugen CRX"The car is a DX witch came with the HONDA aero kit package, mugen wheels and exhaust, with decal package. They were dealer added options. Pretty cool as I'm sure not many people bought them like that. Not quite the MUGEN CRXPRO japan had though.

1gencrx

• I <3 Vintage Parts
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX Si B17 2006 Saab 9-2X Aero #30/338
I'd like to buy the front and rear bumpers and lips that are on the car now from you if you're going to be replacing them with the mugen bumpers. LMK

sig1.jpg

hondaguy72

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1998 Odyssey
I'd pay big money for the front cover. Keep me posted too.

1gencrx

• I <3 Vintage Parts
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 Honda CRX Si B17 2006 Saab 9-2X Aero #30/338
Oh, I have replica spoiler emblems and cf48 emblems if you need them.

sig1.jpg

WOLFCRX

• Leadfoot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 87 crx si, 87 crx si and 84 crx(Straman Spyder), 91 Chevy silverado, 87 lynx 5th wheel
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (1gencrx @ Apr 30 2011, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd like to buy the front and rear bumpers and lips that are on the car now from you if you're going to be replacing them with the mugen bumpers. LMK

You beat me to it, I was possibly willing to offer up my Mugen header for them. biggrin.gif
RPR Convertible club:

84 Straman project build

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
hmmmi like the sound of that mugen header.....well when im at the point when im gona be putting the kit on and painting the car ill let you guys know that the bumpers with lips will be up for sale

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
so guys how do i tell if the wing i have is real or fake? the one i have is made of foam and has two small mnetal brackets on the botom and comes with an authentic emblem.

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
ya my roommate had the car for three years not three months my bad brotha.....and he got it from an older black lady that i still see at kaiser. his dad and i picked up from her house in antalope...not sure who it was but one of her family members was the original owner and tiltle owner of the car..

and ya i know the bumpers were from the guy in the bay area guys cuz i bought them from him and he delivered them to my house....cool as* guy..and he also bought them off a guy i know from texas and he bought them off of yahoo jp auctions...so i already know the history of my stuff...and the wing came from an importer from
LA he is selling a compleet mugen crx pro2..mugen ek9 kit..mugen..accord wagon kit..and compleet kits for the honda odyssey and crv..so i think there is a good chance it is real

http://sites.google....ungpham214/Home

Edited by champ-white-boy, 01 May 2011 - 07:44 PM.

78CvccMugen

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Civic SI, 1 yellow 1978 Civic Cvcc, 1 white 1978 Civic Cvcc, 1 1966 Datsun Roadster 1600
    • Image Gallery
Nice CRX even if it's not packed with all the Mugen parts. The discs are real, just faded.

RARECRX

• Officially retired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 crx si,1985 CRX si, 2009 RS6,pimp'd out corolla,
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Oh OK I thought he had bought the Mr d wing.. I think I saw that mugen wing he had for sale, maybe on e-bay.. It's a real one then.. Pretty hard to find the mugen wing with the emblem still attached. was asking like $350 or so for it..

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (RARECRX @ May 1 2011, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh OK I thought he had bought the Mr d wing.. I think I saw that mugen wing he had for sale, maybe on e-bay.. It's a real one then.. Pretty hard to find the mugen wing with the emblem still attached. was asking like $350 or so for it..

bump still looking

need mugen

front nose pc
side skirts
and fenders

ANYONE?????????????

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Im still looking

champ-white-boy

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
any leads on parts guys?

bradySV122

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 2012 Honda Fit Sport, 2002 Suzuki SV650, 2007 Mazda5, 1987 Civic Si

There are a lot of Mugen performance options.
The rarest, hardest to find, and most expensive are probably:
Mugen 21 mm Internal Rear Sway Bar (replaces the stock rear sway bar inside the rear axle)

I have a NOS Mugen rear internal sway bar for an '87 Civic Si, part# 52300-XB2-00RA-B6 . Not sure if this is the same as the CRX part?

Edited by bradySV122, 18 December 2012 - 03:26 PM.

Brady
1987 Civic Si (out to pasture)