Official Ghost Story Thread

• You cannot reply to this topic
288 replies to this topic

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
Well this was only my story of one event from the house. If you would like I can tell the ones I have heard from my familly. Any one interested?
QUOTE (1stGenRex @ Sep 25 2006, 08:54 PM)
I'd piss on her

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Jun 16 2006, 01:39 PM)
you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

QUOTE (JEFFtheJ00la @ Sep 26 2006, 08:46 PM)
lol. i hate to admit it but i wanted to grab his titty, it looked that good.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
fuck it...y not?
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
yes more!!! biggrin.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
Did he have a jeff420 pooch grill?????? laugh.gif
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
naw...i would have laughed if he did...
1GRPhotography
MySpace

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: Two tone black '85 CRX si: Kragen CAI + CF hood + D16a1 + rear seat + smoked corns + side markers + mudflaps.
    • Image Gallery
Ok well first off it took a while for half my family to move out of my grandmas house and even once they moved out they are pretty much spent the whole day there. Late one night when my uncle was getting up to go to work (about 11pm) and my aunt was just getting home. My dad was up aswell eating with my uncle. Just as my aunt walked in the door they all heard a big splash in the pool. The splash was anuf to wake my grandma. Rushing out there they found nothings except an excited pool. Only a pair of footprints leading from the pool out to the backwall. Sounds reasonable right? Well there is about a 60ft drop right behind her backwall leading to a very bussy road.
I'd piss on her

you guys figured out my secret. i sell my ass for cash. i shake it at the butt-nekkid every night. *puts head down in shame*

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
wow, thats gotta suck!
1GRPhotography
MySpace

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
poor ghost!
1GRPhotography
MySpace

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Another time was in the garage that they converted into a living space. My uncle lived out there after one of his divorse. (Wich reminds me he's getting married again. smile.gif Means strippers!) Anyways, in the middle of the day my uncle saw an old mans face in the livingroom was facing the door then turned to look at him and walked into the master bedroom and when my uncle went to go follow it there was nothing there. Then a couple days later my granda descrided a simular event in her hallway.
I'd piss on her

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
see these are damn good stories

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
Yup I agree these are awesome yo!!!! wink.gif
user posted image

jerfguy

• Computer nerd
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
There is one more that I can remember off hand. One weekend my grandma's sister (for what ever reason) came down to visit for the weekend. Now at this time one my other uncles was living in the house with his wife and their 3 kids along with my other uncle out in the garage. My great aunt?? ended up sleeping in the guest room. The next morning she asked my uncle where his kids were at. Of ourse my uncle too was devorced. He told my great aunt that his kids were with their mother. My great aunt swears that his kids kept her up half the night with gigles comming from the hallway. She even said she heard a yoyo. Every one else in the family say they have also heard simular sounds even as my dad and his brothers were growing up they remember things like this.
I'd piss on her

ZOOMiata

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 CRX DX, 1990 Miata, 1992 Camry, 2003 Protege5
Apparently I need to post a GS -- I am taking that literally.

My grandparents owned a house in Nepean, Ontario -- a fairly new ranch style home. I never, ever, slept well in that house. One time, I remember waking up, and looking towards the door where a man was standing, looking in. I knew it was my grandfather, because I could hear him snoring. The strange thing is, I registered his presence, but I wasn't spooked. Indeed, I fell quickly back to sleep.

Later, after the house had been sold, I was talking with my younger sister about the house, and I mentionned I had never felt comfortable in it. She asked me "did you ever see the man?".

Rob

ChrisF-dude