• You cannot reply to this topic
76 replies to this topic

bobdragster

• Without 無限Limit
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1980 Honda Prelude
    Garage View Garage
I was just wondering what kind of music some of yall are into.
I guess name some genre and bands.

mysql

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: own:75 toyota pickup,85 crx si, 95 ford ranger 00 civic ex (ol' ladies)
rock - nickelback,puddle of mudd, stuff along those lines

some rap...not alot

SMALL ammount of country
1995 ford ranger (beater)
1986 crx si..
wifeys 2000 civic ex ebay coilovers and 17in drag dr11 with nexxen z rated tires soon to be b16 powered with b20 automatic trans (girls)

crxboi

• Got Rice?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 1989 CR-X Ef8 RHD , 1993 CR-X DEL SOL EG2 RHD
tranc. rap, anything really! Its all good to me!

mysql

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: own:75 toyota pickup,85 crx si, 95 ford ranger 00 civic ex (ol' ladies)
QUOTE (crxboi @ Sep 15 2006, 03:03 AM)
tranc. rap, anything really! Its all good to me!

yea whenever i get tired of my cds i just listen to whatever may be on the radio
1986 crx si..
wifeys 2000 civic ex ebay coilovers and 17in drag dr11 with nexxen z rated tires soon to be b16 powered with b20 automatic trans (girls)

crxboi

• Got Rice?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
that happens to me alot, and when it does i turn every thing off and just listen to how sweet my engine sounds trust me thats alot better then any song!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

mysql

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (crxboi @ Sep 15 2006, 03:11 AM)
that happens to me alot, and when it does i turn every thing off and just listen to how sweet my engine sounds trust me thats alot better then any song!!!!!!!!!  cool.gif

lol so you say...i drive a 95 ford ranger pickup with a flowmaster 40 series muffler with no cat.....i can hear my engine with the radio blastin hahahaha
1986 crx si..

crxboi

• Got Rice?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (mysql @ Sep 15 2006, 02:14 AM)
lol so you say...i drive a 95 ford ranger pickup with a flowmaster 40 series muffler with no cat.....i can hear my engine with the radio blastin hahahaha

haha when i run open carb and i can hear the gas sprying into my motour and when i hear the air sucked in threw my car and my motour screaming is AMAZING!!!! biggrin.gif

mysql

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (crxboi @ Sep 15 2006, 03:17 AM)
haha when  i run open carb and i can hear the gas sprying into my motour and when i hear the air sucked in threw my car and my motour screaming is AMAZING!!!! biggrin.gif

lol try downshifting into third at 55 and hearing a loud ass back fire and then the hole interior rattling lol...loud and ANNOYING...if only i knew where my stock exhaust was....
1986 crx si..

crazi-85crx

Rap some of the time, but usually just rap. I like all the older stuff; NWA, ODB, Run DMC, B.I.G., Snoop, Eminem, etc. All that's good, non of that new hip-pop stuff.

crxboi

• Got Rice?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (mysql @ Sep 15 2006, 02:20 AM)
lol try downshifting into third at 55 and hearing a loud ass back fire and then the hole interior rattling lol...loud and ANNOYING...if only i knew where my stock exhaust was....

ya i love downshiting an taking it a full 1000 into the redline man i love hearing ym car scream! best song in the world!

IfTakumiDroveACRX

• Can't stop the greatness in motion....just you wait...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 85 crx Si two-tone black/grey, 72 Datsun 510 with an experimental rotary swap (the engine is a 12a and 13b hybrid), Infiniti G35 sedan on air suspension rolling on 19" G-Corp's Estatus wheels and various Garson/D.A.D accessories
    • Image Gallery
All genres, but here's a few bands i must mention....:

Red Hot CHili Peppers, The Pixies, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Joy Division, Nine Inch Nails, DEFTONES, Korn, Bloodhound Gang, Reverend Horton Heat, The Cramps, Tiger Army, Benny Benassi, Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk, Fugazi, Minor Threat, Bad Religion, She Wants Revenge, Atreyu, As I Lay Dying, Story Of The Year, It Ends Now, Aingels And Airwaves, Blink 182, Sum 41, Wu-Tang, Method Man, Ludacris, Eminem Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Xzibit, Masta P, DMX, Snoop, Notorious B.I.G., Too Short, Cypress Hill, ALL CLASSIC ROCK!!!!! and a bunch of 80's stuff hahahahahahahahaha
user posted image
www.implicit-autosports.com - Proud Distributors of Monkeyz-Tek Performance Parts

mysql

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (crxboi @ Sep 15 2006, 03:23 AM)
ya i love downshiting an taking it a full 1000 into the redline man i love hearing ym car scream! best song in the world!

lol...your makin me sad....my car needs to be runnin....if only i could find a tranny
1986 crx si..

bobdragster

• Without 無限Limit
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1980 Honda Prelude
    Garage View Garage
Well, I like a lot of stuff, my favorite is probably metal.

Metal-
As I Lay Dying
Dragonforce
Children Of Bodom
Job For A Cowboy
Lamb Of God
Misery Index

Rock/Punk-
Blink 182
A Perfect Circle
Tool
Incubus
Avenged Sevenfold
My Chemical Romance

Rap-
Eminem
Matisyahu

Indie/Experimental/Ska/Other-
Cake
Snow Patrol
Sublime
Tenacious D
The Mars Volta
They Might Be Giants
Jack Johnson

Classic Rock/Blues-
AC/DC
Led Zeppelin
Jimi Hendrix
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Pink Floyd

I like my music. I hate when people trash talk my music cause they don't like it. If you don't like it just say you don't like it, don't talk shit about it. I mean, it's not my fault you're close minded about music... Anyway, I'm definitely a music guy, so I know and like a lot of music, expecially if it really has meaning to it. That's why I'm not really into Rap, there isn't much meaning to most of the stuff.

Edited by bobdragster, 15 September 2006 - 02:34 AM.

mysql

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
crap what a list....i see a few that i like in there
1986 crx si..

projEKtjokes

• Wanna see some mexican magic. . .
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 84 Nissan S12 Silvia, 97 EK hatch and coupe, 90 Mitsu Mighty Max, 87 Si Hatch
I listen to alot of "hip hop" FUCK rap thats wack, and yes theres a HUGE difference! No 50, no em. The real shit:
Rakim
Eric B
Common
Mos Def
KRS 1
Jurassic 5
Dialated Peoples
Immortal Technique
Souls of Mischeif
De La Soul
Pete Rock & CL Smooth
Tribe Called Quest
Ultramagnetic MC's
Talib Kweli
Wu Tang Clan
etc...

Also alot of old school hip hop:
RUN DMC
Grand Master flash and the furious 5
The Fat Boys
Slick Rick
Doug E Fresh
Tretcherous 3
Whodini
Busy B
etc. . .

Alot of Oldies and Trance, TONS of Funk and Bboy break beats. To many to list.

Cant forget all the west coast 90's "Gangsta" rap:
NWA
Dr Dre
Snoop Dogg
Eazy E
Ice Cube
Dj Quick
Warren G
2 $hort
Spice 1
etc...

Cant forget my hispanic roots either:
Lighter Shade Of Brown
Cali Life Style
Central Coast Clique
Capone E
Mr Sancho
ODM
Lil Rob (old stuff)
etc...

Some R&B:
Slum Village
Avant
Craig David
Keith Sweat
LL Cool J (old)
Little Brother
New Edition
Bobby Brown<---thats right I said it!
Genuine
Usher
Carl Thomas
Jahiem
etc...

Im all about music, just now gettin into some down tempo, like The dining Rooms, Thievery Corperation, Jazzanova etc.

I also like some, very few but some experimental/rock/punk stuff:
The Rapture
Mars Volta
Rage Against the Machine
Chilli Peppers
and some others I cant remeber.

You name it ive probably heard it! Im all about music.

Edited by projEKtjokes, 15 September 2006 - 05:26 AM.

user posted image