The Nicest Crx Ever!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
Is the lower red 2nd gen CRX yours (computerdude14)?

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

DSK 86CRX

• Team Tach-Out MotorSports
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 honda crx hf/si and my 86 civic hatchback si
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (computerdude14 @ Oct 6 2004, 05:31 PM)
also for those of you who seem to think that such a hott ride sux, just think of it this way, which car do u think they'd be more likely to have had in fast n furious? some white bland lookin boxy crx, or that tight souped up mod'd crx in my pic? heh.

omg, let the wars begin. man you are sooo on the wrong site. what car would they pick for the fast and the furious? oh hell no kid you need to go and sit in the corner and think about what you said, the f+f is shit, how the hell can you think that 2nd gen rex looks better then that 1st gen rex. man you must be on some heavy stuff. dude im sorry but if i were you, you should leave now and never come back.

DSK 86CRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (1swift1500s @ Oct 6 2004, 05:43 PM)
QUOTE (Ghost-One @ Oct 6 2004, 05:36 PM)
also for those of you who seem to think that such a hott ride sux, just think of it this way, which car do u think they'd be more likely to have had in fast n furious? some white bland lookin boxy crx, or that tight souped up mod'd crx in my pic? heh.

[FONT=Optima][SIZE=14] BAN YOU!!!!

I second that motion

mad.gif *only 'cuz of fast and furious comment* mad.gif

must agree.

1swift1500s

• was lost, but now I'm found
  • PipPip
    • Drives: Own: (2) 87 crx Si's and 99 Silverado Z71
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (DSK 86CRX @ Oct 6 2004, 05:45 PM)

omg, let the wars begin. man you are sooo on the wrong site. what car would they pick for the fast and the furious? oh hell no kid you need to go and sit in the corner and think about what you said, the f+f is shit, how the hell can you think that 2nd gen rex looks better then that 1st gen rex. man you must be on some heavy stuff. dude im sorry but if i were you, you should leave now and never come back.

that's right, let it out... laugh.gif

not to mention, that "white bland boxy crx" is a mugen pro model... rolleyes.gif
87 Teg... now in parts... new Si for swap
user posted image

DSK 86CRX

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (1swift1500s @ Oct 6 2004, 05:47 PM)

not to mention, that "white bland boxy crx" is a mugen pro model... rolleyes.gif

i could not believe he said that man this guy must be like 12 or somethin.

1swift1500s

• PipPip
    • Image Gallery
QUOTE (DSK 86CRX @ Oct 6 2004, 05:50 PM)
QUOTE (1swift1500s @ Oct 6 2004, 05:47 PM)

i could not believe he said that man this guy must be like 12 or somethin.

I think he's 14, hence the handle... wink.gif
user posted image

Kain

• From Ashy to Classy
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member

OMG. I JUST CHOKED ON A PHILLY STEAK.

Edited by Kain, 06 October 2004 - 09:21 PM.

Ay!
Ay, dog, ay!
You stepped on my sneaker meng!

Kain

• From Ashy to Classy
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
QUOTE (DarKGifT06 @ Oct 6 2004, 05:27 PM)
Pros:
5. right side drive  blink.gif

Cons:
2. 4 Seats (what were they thinking)

those kinda go hand-in-hand you know.... how are back seats a con? i agree it's gay for them to be the seats they are, but jdm crx's had back seats...
Ay!
Ay, dog, ay!
You stepped on my sneaker meng!

1swift1500s

• PipPip
    • Image Gallery
computerdude14: here *hands him a rice bowl and spoon* Now I know you like rice, and you may need help being fed all the SH!T that's messing up your brain... dry.gif
user posted image

Punjab

• JDM-Tastic!!
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: My Cars are too busy on blocks, I bum Rides :)
    • Image Gallery

I am lost for words... blink.gif