Wtb 86-89 Integra Control Arms

• You cannot reply to this topic
26 replies to this topic

oldschoolimport

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT, 1986 civic si, 1990 civic wagon. 1979 civic 1200
QUOTE (jsgprod @ Jan 31 2007, 06:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Keith, I'm curious about something, not disputing what you've been using, just curious.

I have found that everytime I've ordered a new (or replacement) Integra arm from any of the the local auto parts stores that it is the same length as one of my CRX/Civic arms. It seems that most (if not all) of these companies seem to think that they are the same.

Have you ever checked some of the ones that you have gotten from Rockauto to verify that they are the correct Integra part?

Jay, who, to date, has only been able to get an Integra arm from an actual Acura dealer.

I just looked, and those carry the same part number as the ones listed for the 86 civic Si. I almost got excited. sad.gif
wes g.

Chaos325

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 89 Integra LSt, 91 Accord LX Wagon
QUOTE (ea_hatch @ Jan 31 2007, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanx for the help guys... and keith how do u like those arms? seem to be pretty good quality?

Hey, I sell 86-89 integra lower control arms at $119 a set plus shipping. I have plenty of vouches and a few members over at g1teg.org have bought them from me. I personally used them in my boosted 89 teg for over 2 years now. He is a link to my discounted forum rates:

http://home.comcast....i/groupbuy.html

I can get my hands on just about repair/replacement part for honda/acuras. PM with any questions.
89 Integra 1.6 LSt (Daddy's Toy)
92 Honda Prelude 2.3 Si (new Daily Driver)
98 Dogde Grand Caravan 3.3 SE TLEV (Kiddie Hauler)

check out the pile, make offers!
My PhotoBucket of Parts

ea_hatch

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 si hatch with ls/vtec
thats a good deal to...is that ur website? if so i will be hitting u up next tuesday when i get some money =)

oldschoolimport

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Drives: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT, 1986 civic si, 1990 civic wagon. 1979 civic 1200
QUOTE (Chaos325 @ Jan 31 2007, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, I sell 86-89 integra lower control arms at $119 a set plus shipping.

you have them listed as for the integra and the civic. are they 2 different lengths depending on which car you order for, or is it the same part that can be used on either car? I think most of the posters are wanting the integra specific arms due to the extra length at the ball joint end.
wes g.

87MugenProCR-X

• Just Drive...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 84 Honda CRX, 94 Honda Civic 4dr, 95 Volvo 850 Turbo Wgn, 91 Mazda Miata
From what i see on your website it lists the 84-87 Civic/CRX and 86-89 Integra control arms together. Are you selling a generic part? From what I've heard most of the aftermarket arms are CR-X length. Just checking.

Julian

Chaos325

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
QUOTE (ea_hatch @ Jan 31 2007, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats a good deal to...is that ur website? if so i will be hitting u up next tuesday when i get some money =)

Yes, thats my mini-site. I'm just started it this year. No problem, LMK. 9 time out of 10 orders are shipped the same day if payment is received by 4pm.

QUOTE (oldschoolimport @ Jan 31 2007, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you have them listed as for the integra and the civic. are they 2 different lengths depending on which car you order for, or is it the same part that can be used on either car? I think most of the posters are wanting the integra specific arms due to the extra length at the ball joint end.

I inquired that with my supplier when I started. They are for the 86-89 integra made to acura specs. I compared them myself with my old beck-arnley ones and they were exact. They are cross compatible so it is listed as so. I had a local guy with a 86 civic wagon using them with no problem.

QUOTE (87MugenProCR-X @ Jan 31 2007, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From what i see on your website it lists the 84-87 Civic/CRX and 86-89 Integra control arms together. Are you selling a generic part? From what I've heard most of the aftermarket arms are CR-X length. Just checking.

Julian

They are made to stock specs for the 86-89 integra. They also fit 84-87 civic crx 1.3L 1.5L except the 4dr auto. I just sent my supplier another email to reconfirm.

My PhotoBucket of Parts

ea_hatch

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
we all just wanna make sure that they are the same length as the integra arms... the ones im gonna order are gonna go on my civic but i want integra arms so i can get a lil camber from the longer arms...if u can guarantee that they are made to the integra specs i will buy them for sure!!!

oldschoolimport

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
QUOTE (ea_hatch @ Jan 31 2007, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
we all just wanna make sure that they are the same length as the integra arms... the ones im gonna order are gonna go on my civic but i want integra arms so i can get a lil camber from the longer arms...if u can guarantee that they are made to the integra specs i will buy them for sure!!!

yeah, that. wink.gif
wes g.

Chaos325

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
Got got a call from my supplier, confirmed they are acura integra spec.

My PhotoBucket of Parts

ea_hatch

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
cool ill be ordering some real soon then!!

Chaos325

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
cool, I look forward to your order and you need anything else just ask cool.gif

Edited by Chaos325, 01 February 2007 - 02:39 PM.

My PhotoBucket of Parts

oldschoolimport

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
QUOTE (Chaos325 @ Feb 1 2007, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got got a call from my supplier, confirmed they are acura integra spec.

excellent. when I get to that point in my build, I will definitely be ordering.
wes g.