Louvers

• You cannot reply to this topic
39 replies to this topic

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
Got louvers? Think they look "teh g3y!"? Well I WANT louvers sad.gif

If you've got louvers you want to get rid of, please let me know, it would be shipped to 95932, or pickup within 2-3hr drive...
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si (project), 98' GMC K2500 BIG BLOCK 4WD, 2008 Honda Fit Sport, 2017 Chevrolet Volt
    Garage View Garage
* goes bump in the night... *
Full of The Internets!
etmydst - ""...and since he was the hardest gangster in all of stockton they were to scared to go in his house so they drove by and said "slow down forest"..."
My Vouch Thread

CRXfanatic

• Dual Mikunis Rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2011 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX, 2001 Subaru 2.5RS, 2004 Accord EX, 1983 Honda VT500FT
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
I've got em, I hate em, but I'm not shipping em! tongue.gif If ya lived near, and could pick em up, they'd be yours free!

GL!

Edited by CRXfanatic, 18 September 2006 - 11:34 AM.

"If Honda does not race there is no Honda." -Soichiro Honda

Posted Image

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
Gah! evil... I'd give you cash for your troubles wink.gif just drop them at the counter of a UPS store and tell them to deal with it!

Seriously wouldnt consider it? Even if I threw loads of money and stuff at you...?
Full of The Internets!
My Vouch Thread

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
you know whats interesting is that i've been looking for louvers since b4 you joined the site!!!

good luck man. If you happen uppon an extra set in good shape let me know
1GRPhotography
MySpace
I'ma in the Carburetion Nation

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
Man, the thing I don’t get though is with so many people that don’t want them, but have them, wont get rid of them when a fellow member wants them worse than an original, mint, Mugen body kit to be accidentally dropped off at his door!

Louvers, friggen louvers...
Full of The Internets!
My Vouch Thread

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
I have yet to see a set at the JY...and there are a TON of crx's in the ones i go to
1GRPhotography
MySpace

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
etmydst found some, but they were a bit busted, and had no way of mounting to the window in sight...
Full of The Internets!
My Vouch Thread

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
see thats my gripe. I could easily get some new aftermarket ones...but I'd rather have the honda ones...IF i found a set and they were a bit rough, I might be able to recondition them. but the mounting hardware is a MUST.

i mean, i even turned down a few sets of mudflaps because they didnt have the hardware...
1GRPhotography
MySpace

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
I've been cash in hand rabid for a few sets until the mounting hardware issue comes up. Always annoying to hear "mint condition" or "great condition" ect then hear suddenly that there is NO mounting hardware... they're useless without that!

Aye, aftermarket ones are out there, I'd get a set, but I'd rather have cash in the RPR community. Who knows if the aftermarket ones will fit/look right anyways??

Want Louvers....
Full of The Internets!
My Vouch Thread

Xipher

• OMG! I posted THAT!?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
Anyways, if you come back and read this CRXfanatic, this is a plea for louvers, and from a fellow Honda and 3g/1g crazy person smile.gif
Full of The Internets!
My Vouch Thread

DSK 86CRX

• Team Tach-Out MotorSports
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 honda crx hf/si and my 86 civic hatchback si
    • Image Gallery
damn it guys, i would love to help you out, i have a set, yet no mounting hardware as well, and hell 1stgen you don't live to far from me

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (DSK 86CRX @ Sep 18 2006, 04:41 PM)
damn it guys, i would love to help you out, i have a set, yet no mounting hardware as well, and hell 1stgen you don't live to far from me

im in your neck of the woods often. My fiance lives in fontana.
1GRPhotography
MySpace

DSK 86CRX

• Team Tach-Out MotorSports
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 1986 honda crx hf/si and my 86 civic hatchback si
    • Image Gallery
see man, i wish i could've go the damn moutning hardware, but i think it either bent or stuf to the car. i forget. wait i might have not that i think about let me look around.

1stGenRex

• Easily Amused....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
QUOTE (DSK 86CRX @ Sep 18 2006, 04:45 PM)
see man, i wish i could've go the damn moutning hardware, but i think it either bent or stuf to the car. i forget. wait i might have not that i think about let me look around.

i'd be willing to grab these up if you do have the hardware...
1GRPhotography
MySpace