• Drives: 1986 CRX Si/1987 Integra LS Hybrid
good idea w/ the saw-toothing
Tony Palumbo
'86 CRX Si ZC

E-AT_me

• go ahead. eat me..
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1986 Civic Si, 1991 Civic Si, 2001 Saab 9-3, 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, 2003 Honda Pilot, 2009 Ducati Monster 696
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
side note- my OPM's are not adjusted the same. i know my chassis is tweaked.. sad.gif
1986 Civic Si; b16a is in.. just gotta get it running..
longest swap ever..... :(

toxicshit

QUOTE (MrDisibility @ Jun 21 2007, 04:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is about another inch of travel available, but with the MP kit you really won't need it. Besides, moving the shock up will cause hood interference.
Haha, they will be available to YOU after you finish paying for the dampers wink.gif

Marcus

ph34r.gif no problem, im transfering the money this week to paypal been away for buisiness to places without normal internet so now i have 39 pages new posts on RPR wink.gif en some nice parts that are ready.

Im really exited to install the tein's with some 27.5mm torsions and those camber plates would make a world of diffrence.

What will the min and max camber and caster adjustment aprox be ?

Manny thanks Marcus,
Greetings Erwin.

1. EDM 1986 Honda CRX AS - B16A1 engine - OBD1 - Turbo - Stitch welded chassis.
2. EDM 2001 Lexus IS300 3.0 RWD - Daily Drive
cr-x.jpg

rpr

• giggidy giggidy giggidy!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Super Administrators
    • Drives: Race: yeah right, who has time to race (2008 Civic Si, when I have time), Daily: 2006 Ridgeline
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Nice job. He basically took the RPR design to the next level, and actually made it happen. As for the bearing, yes they do have to be replaced periodically, but the clicking is MOST LIKELY caused by the whole bearing moving in the plate, not the center part of the bearing. I had that problem with early versions of ours where the bearing didn't quite fit right, and you got that clicking when the bearing moved up and down. I shimmed them and they were rock solid.

I also have a pair of the Lightspeed plates, and there is no comparison, really, these are SO much nicer.

Tom
"Toby, you are a thief of joy"

Friction Limit

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: '88 Integra 5-door
...any word on pricing or release dates?

'88 five-door Solo toy
#49 STS www.auto-x.com

nature223

• Yeah,Im the guy who stuffed the GEICO Gecko up Barnie's ass.
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si(manual),1995 Del Sol Si ,2005 Honda CR-V,Wife's 2006 CR-V(all the others are auto tran's)
those are machined aluminum I take it??
only thing that concerns me is corrosion...yes aluminum WILL oxydise tot the point of being major PIA to motivate into new adjustment...you might want to clear coat or anodize those..that said...nice machining.
oh yeah,faster AND furious..Heh Heh Heh

better to be thought the fool..
rather then to open one's mouth and confirm it

use may include risk factors these include;anal leakage,oily discharge,copious flatulence,bloating,incontinence,erectile dysfunction,body rejecting genitals,a racing or severely diminished heart rate/including death. discontinue use if health insurance ends,or patient turns blue and doctor leaves after declaring patient has died...your results may vary

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Vendors
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (nature223 @ Jul 19 2007, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
those are machined aluminum I take it??
only thing that concerns me is corrosion...yes aluminum WILL oxydise tot the point of being major PIA to motivate into new adjustment...you might want to clear coat or anodize those..that said...nice machining.

These are only prototypes. They are actually going out for coating next week and will get some nice hardware to go with them smile.gif

We are really close to releasing these guys! I know we are competing with the dude in Colorado on these, but I am hoping that the fast and repeatable adjustments available with these plates will sway you to the Medieval side. Our price is probably going to be in the $350 range, as some fancy tools needed to be sourced to get these guys cut up.

Marcus

bobdragster

• Without 無限Limit
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1980 Honda Prelude
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (MrDisibility @ Aug 3 2007, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know we are competing with the dude in Colorado on these, but I am hoping that the fast and repeatable adjustments available with these plates will sway you to the Medieval side. Our price is probably going to be in the $350 range, as some fancy tools needed to be sourced to get these guys cut up.

Marcus

Well, I think both plate designs will do well. I think people will order their's and decide by the design. Some people will like the Medieval's design better, but some will like firstgencrx's design better. Good competition wink.gif

firstgencrx

• This thing should fit!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
Marcus has a great design!!!!! It is a more proven design compared to mine because it has a solid history of success. I also think his serrations is very clever. wink.gif

I am glad to see he is still going to make them.

David
Sharing with others what I do for myself!

My H22 CRX Project

Posted Image

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
Bump!

We are going to try and get these off the ground again.

Marcus

ATXBoy

• In the left lane
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Honda Civic Si
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
care to spill any updated info?

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (ATXBoy @ Jun 2 2008, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
care to spill any updated info?

I am supposed to follow up and get pics of the anodized prototype next week. We are pushing hard on it.

Phantom_Allstar

• hey... guys, can I cut this off?
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: 85 si rex
dammit Marcus, your getting ALL of my spending money for like three months in a row now!
and probably even more now that I need these....

PS: thank you for hooking us 1g/3g Honda lovers up:D

you ARE the man.

Edited by Phantom_Allstar, 02 June 2008 - 11:59 PM.

MrDisibility

• Heeltoe Auto Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Garage View Garage
FINALLY got my prototype back!!!!

Taking pics tonight and TAKING ORDERS soon! Medieval-Pro Damper kit purchasers will get a DISCOUNT.

Marcus

Vicious

pics!!!!!!!!

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Success is about standing out, not fitting in.