Sad-Rex's Content

There have been 122 items by Sad-Rex (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#375957 Quite The Deal Here

Posted by Sad-Rex on 24 February 2008 - 02:58 PM in General Posts

wow, someone please smack this guy and save this car.....

#374652 Well The Crx Is Gone

Posted by Sad-Rex on 17 February 2008 - 06:13 PM in General Posts

Well 3 weeks ago i sold me crx to afford ot pay my bills. but, now i have a job and i want it back......!!!!!!

O well, i now work at Sam Galloway ford and tommorow night ill be driving home a nice 03 Mach 1!

I do have 1 crx left, my dads 86

We jsut sent out the head becuase of some bent valves, so hopfully next weekend we can get it ready for paint and get the motor back together.

Anyone have any good ideas for the color?

Car is white, with grey and a red stripe.

I was thinking of White with jsut a red strip with the front lip being black on a set of 86 Si's

My dad wants ot go some crazy candy apple red with black details (moldings and lips ect....)

Lmk, idk what looks good on these.

Car is bone stock

#374651 Whats A Good Crx Worth

Posted by Sad-Rex on 17 February 2008 - 06:06 PM in General Posts

im with him ^

swaps
D to D
B to B
H to H
F to F
K to K

if he can back that swap up, i want to see it and pics of the build and fab work

Only thing i have heard close to that would be the F2B or H2B swap, but thats only trannys.

and as for the swap. wwwaaaayyyyyy toooooo nose heavy but would most deff move!

#372552 Exempt From Emissions?

Posted by Sad-Rex on 04 February 2008 - 12:05 PM in General Posts

ya, Florida has non, i love this state haha. cops can be real dicks though. but its all good.

#372509 Ok, I Want To Know What It Takes To Do This...

Posted by Sad-Rex on 04 February 2008 - 02:29 AM in General Posts

Thats a mix front end...

88+ Hatch Fenders
with crx looks like head lights and front bumper.

imma guess you would have ot make mounting brackets. or change out the entire front support

#371758 Omg Im Running A 1.3!

Posted by Sad-Rex on 29 January 2008 - 11:31 PM in General Posts

my $0.02

Ls/Vt done right, becomes a great motor

#371329 D16 And B18

Posted by Sad-Rex on 27 January 2008 - 05:17 PM in General Posts

most all d parts will fit other d parts
most b parts will fit other b parts

same goes with all H motors and K motors and F motors

#371218 Thanks

Posted by Sad-Rex on 26 January 2008 - 08:15 PM in General Posts

I know you guys have had some problems with the user EfWorld, i guess he tried to sell a car on here and caused a big problem.

Well i bought that crx from him for 500 buks, i came into a bad money problem and almost lost everything, he was nice enough to buy the car back from me and give me my 500 dollars back and pick the car up.

I just wanted to thank him for this, he truly did help me out and just wanted to say thanks, i know his father is on this site as well. He isnt a bad guy, but he was a moron for tring to lie and screw you guys over.

So Thanks again

Chris

#370974 Very Cool 600

Posted by Sad-Rex on 24 January 2008 - 05:25 PM in General Posts

Wow just amazing and 9500 rpms is crazy for the year, dosnt the s2k go to 9k? either way very nice and what a sound that little beast makes

#370544 I Got A Pile Of Parts Today

Posted by Sad-Rex on 22 January 2008 - 06:29 AM in General Posts

I like those wheels price?

Also you didnt pick up a radiator did you?

#370543 My 07 Si

Posted by Sad-Rex on 22 January 2008 - 06:26 AM in General Posts

Yes i know how "kinda" hard it is to work on the new Si's. in all truth it isnt that bad, the plastic just below the windsheild comes out and opens the engine bay up alot.

As for coils and such, try doing an Oil change on one and tell me how hard it is.

#370500 My 07 Si

Posted by Sad-Rex on 21 January 2008 - 11:23 PM in General Posts

dude that sucks, atleast the new civic have a short front end compaired to the old ones.

What color is it? i know both reds and the blue are expensive to have repainted.

#370079 Oh, Oh, Oh!

Posted by Sad-Rex on 18 January 2008 - 11:21 PM in General Posts

nice find atleast

#369868 Interesting Stuff

Posted by Sad-Rex on 17 January 2008 - 06:29 PM in General Posts

So these things mite be rare? iv had them for a while and they seemed to work pretty good on the hatchy.

Anyone mite want ot buy them? i have no use for them at all.

#369836 Interesting Stuff

Posted by Sad-Rex on 17 January 2008 - 03:22 PM in General Posts

Hey everyone

Iv got a cool part a picked up a few years back, i sold it once and then bought it back again.

They are a set of Dual Carbs that fit a D series, they were installed on a 90 DX Hatch by the person i first sold them to. they worked great for the several races he used them on (circle track)

On top of the carbs they have HIN-KEI on them, idk anything about these, im a moron when it comes to carbs or ITBs.

Im possibly thinking about selling if i can get a buyer, thinking they are worth maybe 200 buks. i bought them 3 years ago from Europe off ebay. guy told me he got them factory on his CRX (have done research cant prove it) but hey they work so...

if anyone wants pics just give me an email and ill snap a few for you guys, also if wanted ill get shipping cost for them.

#369787 My Rex Was Stolen!

Posted by Sad-Rex on 17 January 2008 - 04:28 AM in General Posts

dude im sorry to hear that, but Florida is getting really bad with imports being stolen, i live down in Fort Myers FL. and my buddy had his 89 crx SI stolen from the Honda dealer, so dont feel too bad, still fucked up though.

#369705 Mr D's Crx

Posted by Sad-Rex on 16 January 2008 - 07:13 PM in General Posts

wow congrats to him, anyone got a link or pics? sorry cant afford the mag right now....

#369608 Royally Fxxxed

Posted by Sad-Rex on 16 January 2008 - 02:50 AM in General Posts

Hey bro, ull pull out of it

Dont feel too bad, im in a bad money bind as well. Was in a car wreck 2 years ago, jsut now paid off the court cost back in aug, lost my job in aug. got myself into debt with a car that i dont even want anymore, have been unemployed for 6months now and still cant find a job. i was getting by on unemployment but i jsut ran out of credits so now im pretty fucked,

To make it worse, my girl jsut walked out on me, i lost my apartment (back home) i lost my car insurance (now on dads policy) and if i cant get 500 buks together by the first i wont have my car or my car insurance because i wont beable to pay my dad for them, he mite cover, but he cant cover my car payment, and to make it worse if it is towed it fucks his credit as well.......

as for pulling out of it. well i havnt gotten there and im still waiting, and still hoping for a job, sad thing is iv ran out of places to apply....

But good luck man, your not alone out there.

#369464 I Will Be The Bad Guy

Posted by Sad-Rex on 15 January 2008 - 03:29 PM in General Posts

thanks

I would love to help out, please let me know what i can do. i currently do not have a job so im always home. just give me an idea of what i can do. sorry i cant help out money wise.

#369230 Look At This

Posted by Sad-Rex on 13 January 2008 - 11:42 PM in General Posts

what did he say?

#369193 Im Stuck Need Some Help

Posted by Sad-Rex on 13 January 2008 - 08:27 PM in General Posts

well spent more time working on this wonderful PIMA (pain in my ass) tonight, had my buddy mike come over and try his luck, and this is what we came to

Head needs to be sent out to be checked, the cam will not spin freely when rocker arms are torqued, but when they are loosend the cam will spin freely.

So imma take the head off the motor again and send it to a shop near by. hopfully everything will be good and fixed so we can try this again next weekend.

Thanks for all the info, i really needed that timing help. we will see how it goes.

Thanks again

#369192 Look At This

Posted by Sad-Rex on 13 January 2008 - 08:23 PM in General Posts

lol someone buy it and rip that shit off, mite beable to save it from any further abuse......

#369148 Im Stuck Need Some Help

Posted by Sad-Rex on 13 January 2008 - 03:07 PM in General Posts

yes the wires are correct, the new cap is even labled, and yes i have feed gas to it myself and nothing, a little bit of a light chug once or twice and nothing.

I double checked all my hoses and vaccume lines and sensors, everthing is plugged in.

I did find one wire though, Its a single Brown wire located just the the left of the distrib (if standing over the passanger fender) that has been cut it seems, its just there, idk where it gose or what it dose, i was thinking it was a ground,

I do know that the kid we bought the car from messed up some wiring, he had open wires attached to fuses and the fans where all hot wired into the fuse box as well. i have fixed these with a donor harness.

#369073 Im Stuck Need Some Help

Posted by Sad-Rex on 12 January 2008 - 06:17 PM in General Posts

Hey guys, still no luck

I have it set on time they way Badpenny said. but the car still just cranks. i going to lean maybe towards bad gas for right now, i can really think of anyone else, this car is completey STOCK

#368993 Im Stuck Need Some Help

Posted by Sad-Rex on 11 January 2008 - 05:38 PM in General Posts

Wow thanks Bad, ill try it first thing tommorow and ill give you all an update if it fires, thanks alot