• You cannot reply to this topic
96 replies to this topic

1g Supremacy

As if it needs any explaining. ph34r.gif

virus86

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
The nik I usally go by is The_Jesster (last name is Jess), I've had that one sence elementary school, but sence I've gotten into cars my persona has changed into the 'Virus' and I've always wanted an '86 Cr-x. So 'Virus86' was born.

Hart-n-Sol

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Crx Si, 92 Civic hatch
Hart is my last name.
Sol is for my old Del Sol.

I will own another one again since i fell in love with everything about the car when i had it. Now the name just stuck.

funkmaster

• 1985 Mugen CR-X Si
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Mod
    • Drives: 1985 CRX Si, 2006 Ford Focus ST, 2009 Lexus RX350, 1996 Del Sol Vtec
    • Image Gallery
Ive been using my nick since around 1999 when I started getting heavy into PC video games... It comes from an older episode of Saturday Night Live.

Dana Carvey played a character that was half Johnny Carson and half Arsenio Hall... Carsenio. Phil Hartman played Ed McMahon (sp?). well during the skit (I cant remember it all, its been years) Ed says to Carsenio "yes yes, you are the Funkmaster"

Been using it ever since, and ppl always think its from Funkmaster Flex the rapper, show incidentally sucks major ass. Oh, and so does his crappy show on cable TV.

eezerz

me and my cousin made the word up when we were very little, we learned very quickly that swearing gets you in to trouble, so we made up words that nobody else could understand what they meant, but us... the word (eezerz) means, pardon my french, but it means "asshole". when i was first trying to log on as a rpr member, my sister was fighting with me telling me to get off her computer, she ended up calling me an asshole, cause i wouldn't get off... somehow i took that to light and remebered the words we use to say as a substitute for swear words... so i figured i would use that as a screenname,because i KNEW nobody would have it...
i know it's kinda weird, but that's what i came up with...
eezerz are your sphinkter muscles, the ease the shit from your asshole, and there you have it eezerz....
P.S. i don't think anyone can beat that!!!
P.S.P.S. i should patent it and have it registerd as new english terminology....
P.S.P.S.P.P.S. sorry for the vugarities, it'll never happen again, but it's the truth and it's the only way to explain the name to wich i have retained...
peace out...
laugh.gif
eezerz

dantheman

• i miss speed :(
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 86 CRX, 86 Olds Cut Supreme
    Garage View Garage
mines dantheman on everycar site i goto EXCEPT DSMtuners. there im dan95gst. kinda pissed me off. but yea my name is Dan and my middle name is Theman so it fits. not really on the middle name but im seriously considering changing it. pronounced Thee-mun. would be hilarious in court. anyway yea i rule.

Tomoyo

Tomoyo is a character from my favorite anime series. A lot of people say the character and I have a lot in common, and honestly I wouldn't even know about the series if my friend hadn't called me "Tomoyo"..It took me weeks to figure out what she was talking about.
user posted image

jiggerjosh

• IVIC
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Contributing Member
    • Drives: 99' BMW _/_/_/ M3 Vert. & 97' BMW 325Ti M technik
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
Well mine came from aim when i was a little white boy in 7th grade trying to keep up with the trendz. biggrin.gif But then i quickly grew and became my own person. But as far as the name goes iv'e used it for everything online and video games etc. So i decided to keep it, even though its a little bit ghetto.
If only i knew what i was doing!!!

3gencivic

• civics rule
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 01 jimmy4x4, 92 ranger custom longbox 2wd
well mine says it all 3 = 3rd gen = generation civic= civic i use it for all the sites i go to for some resaon it wasn't taken already, but usally i go by a middle school nic ( mastastio ) since i have had a mustash since i was 12 and most my class mates didn't get facial hair till late highschool.

Rampage

• I bleed motor oil.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
    • Drives: The Si (86 Civic Si D16A1 blacktop) The Blackbird (87 CRX Si Bone Stock) Cherry II (86 Civic 1500S Mostly Stock)
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (eezerz @ Sep 7 2004, 12:44 PM)
the word (eezerz) means, pardon my french, but it means "asshole"

I could have gone my whole life WITHOUT knowing that your name means 'anal sphincter'

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Cheers,
Mark

SportInjectedClub

I don't frequent the boards much anymore, but i'm a wealth of knowledge. Email or PM me if you're stumped!

AMightyWind

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 CRX Si, 07 Audi A4 Quattro, 97 BMW 318ti, 1988 Ford Mustang GT
In paying homage to one of my favorite movies and the rush of wind created when flying down the GSP.

I could do the old Jersey one-liner of "Which exit are you from?" but no one on this site is from Jersey, so I am refraining from asking the question.
Oh a Mighty Wind's a blowin’...

Surestick

• Speedy
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 1987 CRX DX. Upgrades (so far) Illuminas on all four corners, new rims & tires & Eldo's carb mod. Needs some rust repair. 1993 Civic Si as a daily driver that I have sworn to keep stock (so $$ can go to the CRX).
Surestick - short for Surestick Malone. It's my pool hall name laugh.gif My friends & I used to play pool alot & I had a winning streak one night (won all the games we played against each other), My friends were started joking that it wasn't me playing it was some pool hustler pretending to be me. We were joking around thinking up pool hustler names & Surestick Malone was the winner. From then on whenever I would win the joke would be "Surestick is here tonight"...
It stuck.
I use "S. Malone" now whenever I have to sign those security sign-in sheets at the front desk of office/appt buildings & it always makes me feel all evil biggrin.gif I guess I need more exitement in my life!

fhrcng

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 85 Civic S Solo 2 car-owned since new-42000 miles , 05 Dodge Magnum R/T (And yes it had a HEMI!) with Superchips Flashpaq, CAI, Exhaust, Bilsteins)
    Garage View Garage
fhrcng=short for feheracing. My lastname+racing:) Pretty straight forward.

mikey

PS: I had a personalized license plate (FHRCNG) on my truck for a while and the girls at the local McDonalds were always asking what it meant. There reaction was...."Oh, so what does that mean?". Hardly worth trying to explain.I only kept that one a year.

sad.gif
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Ghost-One

• the only Moderator who can fight MONSTERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderators
my name too is self expalnitory

squareback

• Nothing's stock at this house . . .
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Drives: 90 Civic Si, 89 Civic Si, 16 Pilot, 13 Ruckus
    • Image Gallery
Squareback--since that's what my hatchbacks are.

Mike
No power . . . no weight