Rear Mat

• You cannot reply to this topic
37 replies to this topic

AndrewSi

• SeeArghh-Ex
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si
I got a response back from dst today. they said they will make the changes to the rear mat by adding a 1/2 inch.

ChrisF-dude

• Powered by Natural Gas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Location:Maryland, United States of America, Earth, Terran System, Milky Way 21158
    • Drives: 85 CRX Si (ZC), 2011 Toyota Camry
    • Image Gallery
DAMN YOU! ! ! I ALREADY ORDERED ONE! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
G
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
G
G
G
G
G
G
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-(breath)-GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
G
G
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less.
chrisfpixelcrx.jpgSiemblem.jpg

AndrewSi

• SeeArghh-Ex
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2009 Contributing Member
    • Drives: 1986 Honda CRX Si
QUOTE (ChrisF-dude @ Dec 21 2007, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DAMN YOU! ! ! I ALREADY ORDERED ONE! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-(breath)-GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
G
G
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

Haha...it took forever for them to respond back to my email.
its their fault....did you place your order awhile ago? email them ask before its to late.

myheadhertz

• Some days it isn't worth gnawing thru the leather straps
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2010 Contributing Member
    • Drives: '91 CRX si, '66 Datsun SPL311, '87 CRX turbo under construction
Got my mat in dark grey about 10 days ago. The workmanship is "acceptable". One problem. They ship the mat folded up in a plastic bag. Apparently, my mat was under something very heavy during shipping. The mat arrived with bad creases in it. To get the creases out, I laid the mat on the living room floor. The mat is still on the living room floor and the mat has been walked on for the 10 days. Most of the creases are not too visible anymore. Maybe with the mat in the car, and some global warming, the creases will completley disappear.

This all reminds me of the episode on Frasier where Frasier ordered a new cashmere jacket and the guy that delivered the jacket to Frasier's condo "broke the nap" by folding the jacket.

Also, a word of warning about the weight of the mat. If you are serious about keeping the weight of your car down, don't order the mat. This mat is heavy! But, since the mat is heavy, it should cut the interior noise level a db or two.

Sgt. Pepper

Just ordered the rear mat (with the extra 1/2" and cut out) and matching floor mats (black with red logo and black edging). Interior will look awesome with black steering wheel with red stitching and the black DelSol seats with red stripes and stitching and black carpet, headliner and plastics. Just enough red accents, but not ricey.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Can't wait!
Adding power makes you faster in the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman

ChrisF-dude