1 Gen Integra Nose Swap

• You cannot reply to this topic
16 replies to this topic

1styearSI

• first year SI
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: 2012 Contributor
    • Drives: 86 civic SI SOLDI, 92 accord ex SOLD,84 yamaha virago 95 FIREBIRD FORMULA RAM AIR,2014 civic lx
    • Image Gallery
    Garage View Garage
a while back i found a buld thread in german,the car is silver and he shows the process.not worth the trouble i can think of way better things to spend time and money on when it comes to a 3g civic.

gustav129

• At a racetrack near me....
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: 2013 Contributor
    • Drives: 1987 CRX Si, 1981 CP Mustang, 1987 Civic Si - R.I.P., 1974 IH Scout II
    Garage View Garage
QUOTE (1styearSI @ Feb 19 2012, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a while back i found a buld thread in german,the car is silver and he shows the process.not worth the trouble i can think of way better things to spend time and money on when it comes to a 3g civic.

I remember that build. I'm sure the pictures were posted here back in 2005 or 2006. As for the orange one, that gets all the recognition. Somebody on H-T wanted to know if anybody every swapped an Integra nose onto a hatch. I posted pics of the orange one on there, and I was wondering if the silver one had been repainted orange. A few people said something about a 'nice accord nose on a Civic hatch". I told them it's a 1g Teg, and they thought I was talking about a DA and said no it's not.

Must be similar to the Civic (doesn't exist before 1988), an Integra doesn't exist before 1990. LOL
Posted Image
Under steer is when you hit the wall with your front end.
Over steer is when you hit the wall with your rear end.
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you move the wall.
RGL Motorsports #129