• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

perrymoo

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Drives: ek9,ew1
Hi everyone,

well there’s not that many UK CRX MK1 nuts I turbooowwd ZC (dohc) great fun cars make good power but there’s more to come smile.gif as ever..

it's all work in prog really

In the UK late crx mk1’s got lucky with the dohc ZC (browntop) 125ps I want to do a fully built b16a2 conversion.

Now since the market for second hand crx mk1 bits is next to zero and hassport mount kits even less than zero smile.gif

I want to double check I’m not mad since returns are a little hard over the water.

What hassport kit should use taking into account I have a factory fit zc in there?

(comes with the right hubs and spline count out the box to take the short axels) for my s80.

afb1 or avb1 or ???? I have not got any idea what goes here maybe my head exploding

A few pics of the little beast so far smile.gif

Top forum keep up the cool vibes

pez

Edited by perrymoo, 05 October 2005 - 08:36 AM.

87Hf'er

• Slowpoke
  • PipPip
    • Drives: 87 Hf
That thing is badass. Wheres the engine shots?

toxicshit

yes thats my taste biggrin.gif post some more pictures please biggrin.gif i would like some shots of your roll cage !

Greetings Erwin.

1. EDM 1986 Honda CRX AS - B16A1 engine - OBD1 - Turbo - Stitch welded chassis.
2. EDM 2001 Lexus IS300 3.0 RWD - Daily Drive
cr-x.jpg

perrymoo

• Granny
  • Pip
    • Drives: ek9,ew1
QUOTE (toxicshit @ Apr 8 2005, 07:24 PM)
yes thats my taste biggrin.gif post some more pictures please biggrin.gif i would like some shots of your roll cage !

Greetings Erwin.

Thanks for the feedback loads and loads to do still, paint engine wireing carbon dash. when shes all done i'll post up still need hassport to have the manners to answer an email

pez